他们决定提前开始他们的婚礼相册,并前往冰岛以史诗般的订婚视频和照片捕捉他们的爱情。
They decided to start their wedding album early and travel to Iceland to capture their love in an epic engagement video and photoshoot.
我们告诉他们我们想要订婚。
We told them we want to be engaged.
我打算订婚,因为我可以供养不止一个家庭。
I intend to get betrothed, for I can provide for more than one family.
汤姆已与安妮订婚。
Tom is engaged to Anne.
店主知道了订婚一事,于是免费请他们喝香槟。
The owner knew about the engagement and brought them glasses of champagne on the house.
当宣布和格雷丝订婚时我有点儿紧张,其实不用担心。
I was a little nervous when I announced my engagement to Grace, but I needn't have worried.
他对彭尼的确是认真的,他想跟她订婚。
He's really serious about Penny and wants to get engaged.
我们高兴地宣布,我们的女儿订婚了。
We are happy to announce the engagement of our daughter.
他和我妹妹订婚了.
He was engaged to my sister.
订婚期是指从求婚到举行婚礼之间的这段时间。
The period of engagement is the time between the marriage proposal and the wedding ceremony.
约翰与吉尔订婚了.
John and Jill are engaged.
他们的订婚让所有人都感到惊讶。
Their engagement was a surprise to everyone.
许多人说,订婚期的目的是为了腾出足够的时间来策划婚礼。
Many people say the purpose of the engagement period is to permit enough time to plan the wedding.
你从来没有想过订婚吗?
Have you never thought of being betrothed?
这对夫妇在订婚三年后终于结婚了.
The couple eventually wed after three year engagement.
妻子常常把结婚戒指和订婚戒指戴在同一个手指上。
The wife often wears both the wedding ring and the engagement ring on the same finger.
店主知道了他们订婚的事,便免费请他们喝了几杯香槟酒。
The owner knew about the engagement and brought them glasses of champagne on the house.
他们知道法庭可以在签订婚约的墨汁未干之前,宣布婚姻无效。
They knew the courts could nullify the marriage before the ink was dry.
他们还没有正式宣布订婚。
They haven't formally announced their engagement yet.
安妮和史蒂夫在他们第一次约会的两年后订婚。
Anne and Steve got engaged two years after they had first started going out.
订婚特别要做的事是你理应该向每个人宣布你订婚了。
The peculiar thing about getting engaged is that you're meant to announce it to everyone.
他们在一年订婚后计划结婚。
They are planning their wedding after a year-long engagement.
妈妈,我与沃森先生订婚了.
I am engaged to Mr. Worthing, mama.
我就不是你第一个订婚的人了!
I ain't the first you've ever been engaged to!
他们订婚的消息已在当地报纸上公布。
Their engagement was announced in the local paper.
王子将与邻国的公主订婚。
The prince will betroth the princess from the neighboring kingdom.
他们刚刚订婚,计划明年结婚。
They just be engaged and plan to get married next year.
这正是我母亲自己的订婚戒指.
It was my mother's very own engagement ring.
他和朱莉娅·玛丽亚·博德曼小姐订婚了。
He was engaged to Miss Julia Maria Boardman.
我们订婚期间每晚都交谈。
We spoke every night during our engagement.
他们宣布订婚时大伙眼睛全湿啦。
There wasn't a dry eye in the house when they announced their engagement.
美国人通常会在订婚一年左右的时候,计划结婚庆典和派对。
Americans generally are engaged for a period of about one year, if they are planning a wedding ceremony and a party.
娜奥米正在炫耀她的订婚戒指。
Naomi was showing off her engagement ring.
他们订婚时,她向他许下郑重的承诺,说她会永远戒烟。
She made a solemn promise to him when they became engaged that she would give up cigarettes for good.
她向朋友们展示了她的订婚戒指。
She showed off her engagement ring to her friends.
男人通常送女人一枚钻石订婚戒指。
The man usually gives the woman a diamond engagement ring.
她选择玛吉为她拍订婚照的时候化妆。
She chose Maggie to make her up for her engagement photographs.
他们对订婚的消息感到狂喜。
They were in rapture over the news of their engagement.
我们在我18岁生日那天订婚了。
We got engaged on my eighteenth birthday.
她从小就与他订婚了。
She was betrothed to him since childhood.
他们挑选了一枚钻石订婚戒指.
They selected a diamond engagement ring.
如果我不是乌鸦,我也能得到公主的,虽然我已经订婚了。
Were I not a Raven, I should have taken the Princess myself, although I am promised.
我觉得我们订婚期间非常不愉快。
I felt our engagement was quite an unhappy time.
我已经订婚了——跟脱靴器订婚!
I am betrothed--to the boot-jack!
她订婚戒指上的翡翠非常惊艳。
The emerald in her engagement ring is stunning.
他们在多年约会后决定订婚。
They decided to betroth after years of dating.
内奥米那时正在炫耀她的订婚戒指。
Naomi was showing off her engagement ring.
她说她已订婚时,我几乎大吃一惊.
When she said she was engaged I nearly fell off my chair.
汤姆已与安妮订婚.
Tom is engaged to Anne.
他们在订婚期间交换了戒指。
They exchanged rings during the betrothal.
15个月以后,他们生了个女婴 Poppy ,他们现在已订婚了。
Fifteen months later, the pair had a baby girl, Poppy, and now they're engaged.
在我18岁生日那天我们订婚了。
We got engaged on my eighteenth birthday.
我已经解除了于阿瑟的订婚约定。
I've broken off my engagement to Arthur.
贾尼斯和库尔特已宣布订婚。
Janis and Kurt have announced their engagement.
当然,订婚后跟美女说话我再也不会紧张。
Sure. That's one of the great things about being engaged. I'm not nervous talking to pretty girls anymore.
那么他订婚的对象是你以前的好朋友这件事呢?
Okay, how about the fact that he's engaged to another woman, who just happens to be your ex-best friend?
我花了一辈子等着订婚,不像某些人,我只计划做一次。
See, I've been waiting my whole life to be engaged, and unlike some people, I'm only planning on doing this once.
干嘛问我?我们订婚了,这可是重大的财务问题。
Why are you asking me? Well, you know, we're engaged, and it's kind of a big deal financially.
就是,他们也没订婚,不像我和华仔。
Well, yeah, I guess they're not engaged like me and Howie.
拜托,如果我没跟伯纳黛特订婚,二号选择完全可能是我。
Hey, if I wasn't engaged to Bernadette, that totally could have been me.
例如订婚手镯,或是订婚头饰,订婚独立战争毛瑟枪。
You know? Maybe you get her an engagement bracelet, you know? Or an engagement tiara? An engagement Revolutionary War musket.
她几小时前才订婚,我想她还没时间去想。
Yeah, Pheebs, honey, she just got engaged a couple of hours ago. I doubt she's even had time thinking about...
你们要什么订婚礼物?
So what do you guys want for an engagement present?
那戒指算是订婚戒指吗?
Uh, ring as in engagement ring?
没。我难过的是我跟一个会指出这件事的人订婚了。
No. I feel bad I'm engaged to somebody that would point that out.
什么?你疯了吗?我又不结婚,我甚至还没订婚。
What? Are you crazy? I'm not getting married. I'm not even engaged.
等下,你是说你跟一个那天才刚认识的人订婚了?
Hang on. You mean to tell me. You got engaged to someone you just met that day?
你弟弟订婚了,你听说了吗?
Have you heard your brother has gotten engaged?
真的吗?我的天啊,他真的好帅。去吧。菲比,我订婚了。
Really? My God, he's really cute. Go for it. Phoebe, I'm engaged.
其实我不是第一次了。我曾跟一名科学神教信徒订婚。
Actually, I'm not new to this. I was engaged to a Scientologist.
一年零几个月后,我们订婚了,
And then a year and a couple of months later, by the year later we were engaged
嘿。嗨。你还好吗?我想我刚订婚了。
Hey. Hi. Are you all right? I think I just got engaged.
我知道还记得他们订婚那一晚吗?你跟我差一点…
I know. Hey, remember the night they got engaged? How, you and I almost...
你跟一个那天才刚认识的人订婚了?
You got engaged to someone you just met that day? Yeah.
贝瑞和你订婚时,我跟他正在偷偷恋爱。
Okay, okay. When Barry was engaged to you, he and I kind of had a little thing on the side.
◎ 订婚 dìnghūn
[be engaged;be betrothed to be married] 订立婚约
订婚照
男女双方,在结婚仪式前,所举办的订定婚约仪式,是民间由来已久的习俗,不具任何的法律效力。近定亲也称为「过定」、「文定」。