学校的教学大纲似乎是针对接受能力最差的学生制定的。
The school syllabus seems aimed at the lowest common denominator.
这一决定将妨碍我们制定一个全国性宽带政策的努力。
The decision will throw a monkey wrench into our efforts to develop a national broadband policy.
在我们的研究中,有几所大学制定了严格的学生行为规则。
Several colleges in our study have rigid rules about student conduct.
我回到家,制定出了我的策略。
I went home and mapped out my strategy.
我们需要制定一个详细的计划。
We need to formulate a detailed plan.
未经议会批准,国王不能制定法律。
The king could not enact laws without the sanction of Parliament.
警察并不制定法律,只是负责执行。
The police don't make the laws, they merely enforce them.
警察不制定法律,只是执行法律。
The police don't make the laws, they merely enforce them.
战后,为制定宪法组织了一次会议。
After the war, a convention was set up to frame a constitution.
我们支持《权利法案》制定的呼吁。
We support the call for the enactment of a Bill of Rights.
他们制定了增产的详细措施.
They drew up a detailed list of measures for increasing the output.
为项目制定明确的目标是很重要的。
It is important to formulate clear goals for the project.
对孩子们制定的各种规定压制了创造力。
Regulations on children stifled creativity.
不是所有的公司都制定书面的准则和条例。
Not all companies lay down written guidelines and rules.
我们设法制定出让他们相处融洽的计划,但都惨败了。
We tried to develop plans for them to get along, which all failed miserably.
我喜欢提建议而不是制定法律并强迫人们去遵守。
I like to make suggestions rather than setting down laws and forcing people to follow them.
应该重新制定《联盟条约》。
The Treaty of Union should be redrawn.
学生应该参与规则制定吗?
Should students involve in rulemaking?
我们已和国防部成功地制定出了基本原则。
We have already succeeded in working out ground rules with the Department of Defense.
这些大机构总是随意制定规定,而且说变就变。
These large institutions make — and change—the rules to suit themselves.
委员会左右着政府就业政策的制定。
The committee was influential in formulating government policy on employment.
元帅的职责是制定战略计划。
The duty of the supreme commander is to formulate strategic plans.
我想我们能够制定出一个解决方案。
I think we can hammer out a solution.
制定课程表对所有学校来说都犹如梦魇。
Timetabling is a nightmare for all schools.
我们制定了一个剩余欠款的还款计划。
We drew up a schedule of payments for the rest of the monies owed.
政府制定了新的贸易政策。
The government has formulated new trade policies.
这已经不是他制定的第一个愚蠢计划了。
This isn't the first harebrained scheme he's had.
他制定出了几条原则,希望能指导其继任者。
He set out several principles that he hopes will guide his successors.
你的会计应该帮你制定这些制度。
Your accountant should help you set up these systems.
国会制定了一项新的关于工人最低工资的法律.
Congress has legislated a new minimum wage for workers.
詹金斯先生应该制定协调的计划,或者让位给其他能做的人。
Mr. Jenkins should make balanced programmes or move over and let someone else who can.
是曼制定这个取得最大效率的议程的.
It was Mann who structured the agenda for maximum efficiency.
让我们首先谈谈决策制定。
Let's talk about decision making first.
这3位领导人已制定出了一份和平计划。
The three leaders had worked out a peace plan.
政府将制定法律,在工作场所禁止歧视。
The government will legislate against discrimination in the workplace.
她帮助制定了公司的新营销策略。
She helped formulate the company's new marketing strategy.
公司决定重新制定其营销策略。
The company decided to reformulate its marketing strategy.
科学家制定了一个新的实验假设。
The scientist formulated a new hypothesis for the experiment.
法律由人并为人制定的这一点颇有道理。
It could be argued that laws are made by and for men.
我回到家里制定出了我的策略。
I went home and mapped out my strategy.
我们需要从宏观层面制定政策。
We need to formulate policies from a macroscopic level.
你在制定计划吗?
Are you making a plan?
外交政策的制定和实施很大程度上是总统的独揽之事。
The making and conduct of foreign policy is largely the preserve of the president.
内务大臣正考虑制定一项针对跟踪骚扰的新法律。
The Home Secretary is considering a new law against stalking.
他在制定经济政策方面曾起过很大作用。
He had been influential in shaping economic policy.
我们将制定许多措施更好地保护公众。
We will institute a number of measures to better safeguard the public.
我们制定了经济方针并且遵循它.
We laid out the economic guidelines and followed it.
有必要制定这些补充规则.
It is necessary to set down these additional rules.
在第16章我们已经了解了年度现金预算是如何制定的。
We saw in Chapter 16 how annual cash budgets are produced.
他正在为将来制定计划。
He was making plans for the future.
我们需要制定更多法律来防止污染。
We need more laws to stop pollution.
政府依靠智囊团来制定政策。
The government relies on a think tank to formulate policies.
制定这个计划是为了减少该公司的一部分巨额债务。
The plan is designed to reduce some of the company's mountainous debt.
团队需要制定一个赢得比赛的策略。
The team needs to formulate a strategy to win the game.
计划的细节还在制定中。
The details of the plan are still being worked out.
-
lay down criteria (for)
-
work out details
-
locking key
-
formulate the development strategy
-
draw up a constitution
-
stipulate punishments in detail
-
enact decrees
-
map out a route;map out a route
-
formulate a national policy
-
axiomatize
-
formulate the laws
-
constitute traffic regulations
-
establish rules and regulations
-
lay down rules of conduct
-
lay down a general rule
-
institution of regulations
-
lay down operating rules
-
policy-maker
-
statutory law
-
draw up a political programme
-
map (out) a strategy
-
institution of regulations
-
set objectives
-
formulate a programme
-
enact laws; make laws
所以,我决定制定一个累进的捐款标准表,捐款的数量随着收入的增加而增加,就像税率表一样,这个标准表从收入的1%起步。
And so I decided to have a progressive scale that increases according to what you earn like the tax scale.
谢尔顿,根据你所制定的条例,选择一家新的外卖餐厅需进行公开听证会和为期六十天的评议审核。
According to the document you drew up, Sheldon, the selection of a new takeout restaurant requires public hearings and a 60-day comment period.
而正义的规则,当然是由赢家所制定的法律,用以保护与促进其本身利益。
And the rules of justice are simply the laws set up by the winners of the game to protect and to promote their own interests.
我们需要跳出这个思维定势,我们可以考虑制定协约,我们可以考虑各国之间签订协约,我们可以考虑制定规章制度
So we need something more and the kind of things we can see more: we can think about contracts; we can think about treaties between countries; we can think about regulation.
是我们所有人吗?,还是公共政策的制定者?,还是仅限于有特权的人?,或者跨国公司或其他公司。
Is it all of us or should the beneficiary is our public policy, is those who have already had manages or privileges or multinational corperations or corperation procisely.
可以制定计划
We can make plans.
这个学期的晚些时候,我们会去学学我们学这些语法的原因,以及这些语法其实并不是,和以前其他语言的设计者,一拍脑子做出的决定,实际上制定这些语法其实是相当明智的。
Later in the term, we'll see why we have this syntax and why it wasn't just a totally arbitrary Python brain-dead decision by the designers of Python, and many languages before Python, but in fact is a pretty sensible thing.
我认为我们唯一能坚持我们价值观的方法是,制定一套与这些价值观相统一的政策。
I think the only way we can stand for our values is to have a policy consistent with those values.
我们去看外界,我们看到自己想去的地方,我们知道自己胳膊的所在,我们将这一信息传递给大脑后面,负责视觉的部分,该部分开始为我们移动胳膊制定最初的计划,我们详细描述这些计划。
We look out, we see where we like to go, we know where our arms are at, we take that information to the rear part of the brain, they were within visual, which start forming initial plans to move our arms, we elaborate those plans.
多亏了图里奥博士和他的团队,这里的整片区域都将会制定为国家野生鸟类保护区。
Thanks to Dr. Monteiro and his team. The entire area will be designated as a National Wildlife Refuge.
即便你创造的东西满足了人们的需求,你也要负责对他们作出限制。你必须制定规则。
All right, if you make something people want or need, then it's up to you to set the limits. You have to make some rules.
我知道大家都急着离开准备回家过节,希望你们已经制定了些有趣的计划。
And, because I know we're all anxious to get out of here and start our holiday, I hope you have something very fun plans.
即制定保护人们免受自身行为伤害的法律,诸如系安全带,骑摩托车带头盔的法规。
That's passing laws that protect people from themselves, seatbelt laws, for example, or motorcycle helmet laws.
任何提案,不管是谁制定的,奥巴马也好,克林顿或者麦凯恩也罢,我认为都应当坚持实施下去,明确了这一点,那么现在的问题是,减税政策到底是否应该长期实施?
Whatever the proposal is on by anybody, Obama, Clinton or McCain I think it should be consistent And so the question is that ? should you make the tax cuts permanent?
谢尔顿,如果我们要制定基本规则,那我告诉你第一条就是基本规则我说了算。
Sheldon, if we're gonna have ground rules, I'll tell you the first ground rule I make the ground rules.
我不想再制定规则了。
I don't wanna make any more rules.
路跟我说你以前也喜欢运动。帕。我可以为你制定一个健身计划。
Lou tells me you were a bit of an action man before. Pat. I bet if we got you on a really good fitness regime.
之后他们就会制定课堂内容。
And, they draw up the agenda.
其实,这是他的主意。当然是莱纳德,试验计划是他制定的。
Actually, it was his idea. Of course it was. The whole plan weeks of Leonard.
我们就在制定一套管理主要风险的准则,预防类似事情以及矛盾的发生,
we are developing a code for key risks or things that might happen and disagreements, and
只要听取他们的意见,与他们合作,制定共同的政策,这样做能帮我们摆脱困境。
But listen to them and work with them to develop common policies that will get us out of this mess.
其中你能做的一个就是,成为技术达人,这样的话你就能够参与讨论,并且帮助制定可靠的政策。
So, one of the things that you can do is to become technically literate so you can become part of the discussion and help formulate sensible policy.
摧毁现有秩序的制定者,无论挡路的是谁。反派版的碟中谍小组。
Destroy the system that created them. Regardless if who's in the way. An anti-IMF.
你可以制定高于对方的价格,就没人会买了
You could set your price above his price and then no one will buy.
联邦公开市场委员会,没六周左右开会一次,并且制定货币政策。
The Federal Open Market Committee meets about every six weeks or so and they decide on monetary policy.
而各国通常是在这种「理性」的前提下制定经济政策的。
And governments often decide their economic policies assuming such rational actions.
该隐是有罪的,对那些将要犯罪的人,我们制定了了一些规则。
Note also that Cain is culpable, and for someone to be culpable of something we have to assume some principle that they have violated.
我想要制定一个现实的标准。
I wanted to set a realistic standard.
计划就是为了救你而制定的,一半的贡品都知道这个计划。
The plan was always to get you out. Half the Tributes were in on it.
我认为我们现在在制定环境政策的示范工作做得不够好,
I don't think we have done a great job of being on the forefront of, you know, climate change policy,
我们制定了三个优先。
And we set out three priorities for the company.
不是立法机关制定的法律。
It's not the kind of law that legislatures enact.
一开始,我并没有给自己制定目标,一定要在这些最好的大学执教。
I hadn't set out with a plan that I wanted to teach at some of the best universities in the country.
本来是可以的,但多亏你的上司制定的新政策,只有一个人有权限使用斧头,其他人连碰都不能碰。
We could, but thanks to a new policy from your boss, only one of them is authorized to handle the ax. The rest of them can't even touch it.
她是匆忙中制定了逃跑计划
She had to make an escape plan on the fly.
国际货币基金组织希望帮助我们制定债务免除方案。
The IMF wants to help us with the debt relief solution.
我怎么知道会是绝对的通过呢,我们制定考试,我们制定测试题,我和助教坐在一起,我们说,好吧,让我们一起来设定这道题的分值。
How do I know that that's an absolute pass, though? Well, when we set the exams, we set the tests, I sit with my TA's and we say, all right, let's work out the point scheme on this question.
我戴着眼镜呢,那我能上去吗?孩子们开始自己制定规则了。
I'm wearing glasses. Can I go on please? The children are making up their own rules.
如果有人想制定一个健康饮食计划,那么可以借鉴很多可能的有益饮食结构
So when somebody is going to develop a healthy eating plan you can draw from a number of potentially beneficial structures.
我想我会先当几年的律师,然后我想在政策制定领域工作,
I think I'll practice law for a couple years, and then I'd like to work in policy,
但当你要制定政策的时候你就不能只考虑经济学了。
But when you come to policy, let's not just consider economics.
又或者,你制定了一个减肥的目标,你为此而努力坚持着。
Or perhaps, you could set a goal to lose weight and you could work very hard.
好了,我们继续集中力量制定一份紧急疏散计划但不要让外界察觉我们的行动。
All right, we need to stay focused on our contingency plan for an evacuation without the appearance of doing so.
我已经把我们的基本规则制定出来了。好的。都是什么?
I believe I've made some progress on our ground rules. Oh, good. What are they?
他提出了法律并且认为城邦应该制定法律
He is giving the law and the polis that gives law.
不,你等会,我可是遵守了恋爱协议里你制定的所有规定。
No, hang on. I followed all the protocols set forth by you in the relationship agreement.
此外,还需要有政府制定的相关法规,因为没有相关法规保险公司就不会存在
Then you need, as well--you need government regulation because the insurance companies don't seem to exist without it.
学习社群的另一个价值,在于给学生和教授,制定办公时间,有规律的办公时间。
Another value for community learning we set up to have office hours, synchronized office hours, with the students and the professor.
我非常明白所有的法规,其中很多条款都是我制定的。
I am well aware of our bylaws, Severus, having written quite a few of them myself.
◎ 制定 zhìdìng
[lay down;draw up;draft;formulate] 定章程、计划、法规等
制定权宜之计来应付紧急情况
订立。如:「制定法律」、「制定规章」。近订定,拟订,制订
英语 to draw up, to formulate
德语 ausarbeiten (V), Gestalt (S), Verordnung (S), entwerfen, verfassen (V), gestalten (V), einsetzen (Adj)
法语 élaborer, établir