我觉得应为我们遭遇的问题负部分责任。
I feel partly responsible for the problems we're in.
我觉得我应得的,你不觉得吗?
I think I deserve it, don't you?
你觉得他们感觉如何?
How do you think they feel?
凯瑟琳气得快要炸了。“我觉得你真是可鄙!”
Catherine was ready to explode. "I think you're contemptible!"
他觉得他配不上她。
He felt he was not worthy of her.
你觉得我应该做什么?
What do you think I should do?
我觉得它非常适合你。
I think it's perfect for you.
他们觉得音乐怎么样?
What do they think of the music?
她觉得很难早起。
She finds it very difficult to get up early.
我觉得被人利用了。
I felt used.
我觉得无法对她撒谎。
I find it impossible to lie to her.
他觉得自己将要昏厥。
He felt himself going under.
我觉得它绝对精彩。
I thought it was absolutely tremendous.
我觉得你过于悲观了。
I think you're being far too pessimistic.
他们觉得有必要诉诸暴力。
They felt obliged to resort to violence.
她觉得头晕、恶心。
She felt dizzy and nauseous.
当有人觉得情绪低落时,要努力相互打气。
Try to support each other when one of you is feeling down.
我觉得打孩子不对。
I think it's wrong to smack children.
我觉得我取得了很多进步。
I think I've achieved a lot.
你觉得他们的做法是不是有点儿不太光明正大?
Do you think it's a bit below the belt what they're doing?
我觉得他们嘲笑我是因为我长得丑。
I thought they were laughing at me because I was ugly.
我觉得帮助他责无旁贷。
I felt duty-bound to help him.
妈妈!我觉得恶心。
Mum! I feel sick.
她觉得她自己有权力。
She felt she was in a position of power.
很多父母觉得要孩子循规蹈矩是件很难的事情。
Many parents find it hard to discourage bad behaviour.
你觉得这节课怎么样?
What do you think of the class?
他觉得被迫要辞职。
He felt that he was being pressurized to resign.
你觉得有可能说服她去做那些事情吗?
Do you think she could be prevailed upon to do those things?
我觉得有点微醉了。
I'm feeling a little tipsy.
你觉得我可以吸烟吗?
Do you think it would be all right if I smoked?
我觉得屋里其他人似乎都在盯着我。
I imagined the eyes of the others in the room upon me.
我觉得自己应该放声歌唱。
I feel as if I should break into song.
我觉得胃部胀痛。
I've got a tight feeling in my stomach.
我觉得处于不利地位。
I felt at a disadvantage.
我觉得他喜欢和我偷偷摸摸地谈恋爱。
I think he enjoyed keeping our love a secret.
他觉得自己颇有魅力。
He thinks he's all that.
我们觉得这部戏很艰涩。
We found the play very heavy.
我觉得你该跟他谈谈了。
I think it's time you had a word with him.
我觉得酷热难当。
I was feeling uncomfortably hot.
我觉得要感冒了。
I can feel a cold coming on.
她觉得头要爆裂了。
Her head felt as if it would burst.
我觉得这是个好主意。
I think this is a good idea.
我觉得最后肯定会皆大欢喜。
I feel certain that it will all turn out well.
你觉得恶心而且肌肉疼痛。
You feel nausea and aches in your muscles.
我觉得我有点肠胃感染。
I think I've got a bit of a stomach bug.
我觉得它们有点无聊。
I think they're kind of boring.
你觉得脱口秀怎么样?
What do you think of talk shows?
你今天觉得怎么样?
How are you feeling today?
他觉得自己蠢到家了。
He felt an utter fool.
我觉得这部戏很差!
I thought the play was rubbish!
你可能会觉得自己不值得别人关心和帮助。
You may feel unworthy of the attention and help people offer you.
我被人骗了,觉得自己真傻。
I'd been tricked and I felt stupid.
他们要是觉得受到了怠慢,就会大动肝火。
They get angry if they think they are being treated disrespectfully.
你觉得谁会代替她参加这场演出?
Who do you suppose will replace her on the show?
我隐约觉得他不会来。
I had a sort of feeling that he wouldn't come.
-
feel very demoralized
-
feel full of energy
-
feel a bit tired
-
feel a searing pang
-
feel cold
-
feel rather embarrassed
-
feel refreshed
-
find something amusing
-
feel weak all over
-
feel bad about being slighted
我觉得应该先弄清楚。
I think you should worry about it now.
是啊,我也觉得他不会。
No. No. I don't think he will.
你觉得科里根会说吗?
Do you think Corrigan will say it?
我觉得我们应该谈谈。
I think we should talk now.
我们都觉得你会做得很好。
We both think you'd be marvelous.
卡尔·伊坎先生:嗯,我的意思是--我觉得那不算是,-那不算是一个策略,我觉得每当,你要买什么东西时,最好就是--听起来其实挺简单。
Mr. Carl Icahn: Well, I mean, that--I don't consider that being--that's barely a strategy. I think that when you buy something, the best is--that sounds simple.
我觉得艾瑞克是想……
Well, I think what Eric's trying…
笑声】,嗯-,我,很抱歉,可能是-,不,不……,我觉得-,那不是-,我觉得冒泡排序应该不是正确的方法。
- Well-- -- I'm-- maybe-- I'm sorry, maybe-- -- No, no, no, no. I-- I think-- -- That's not a-- I-- I think the Bubble Sort would be the wrong way to go.
你的生活很艰难,你觉得正是那种艰难让你成为了作家。
You've had a hard life. That hard life, you think, is really what made you into the writer you are.
我觉得像弥尔顿这样说出自己对职业如此高的希望,是很让人吃惊的。
I think it takes your breath away to think of the unspeakably high hopes that John Milton had for his career.
同样的,对现代人来说,如果没接触过这类宗教描述,可能会觉得奇怪。
And,again,to us in the modern world, if you didn't already have some exposure to religious narratives like this,that would sound odd.
在这里,考试和论文都难,我觉得。但是我觉得对国际学生来说更难,
And then here, the exams and papers are hard, I guess. but I guess harder for international students
你觉得会畅销吗?谁知道?
How do you think it'll do? Who knows?
他觉得很多,临床证据都可以证明二者不同,但是这并不简单。
He feels that a variety of sorts of clinical evidence at his disposal warrant the distinction, but it is not an easy one.
他有种感觉,觉得他看见的一切都是之前发生过的,他已经忘记的,某件大而无用的事掉落的碎片。
He had the feeling that everything he saw was a broken-off piece of some giant blank thing he had forgotten had happened to him.
我们觉得我们认识的事物,都是事物真实的本质。
We feel as we process the world around us that we know things for and as what they are.
毫无疑问,这些言辞非常激烈,我觉得,怎么高估它们的分量都不过分。
These are unquestionably strong words, and I think it's impossible for us to overestimate the weight of these words.
我觉得嘲笑你更有趣。
Nope, I think mocking you is more fun.
所以你戴上它后会觉得,周围非常安静,可想而知,这种耳机非常贵的。
And that's how it actually gets to be so quiet when you have on, supposedly, these quite expensive headphones.
所以我总觉得很自由,事实上,我觉得经常被鼓励提出不同意见,站出来,陈述自己的观点。
So I always felt free, in fact, I felt encouraged when I had a disagreement to step forward and make my case.
我觉得如果把这本书和《戴洛维夫人》或,《军士返乡》拿来一起看肯定更受启发。
It would be, I think, extremely instructive to read it alongside The Return of the Soldier or Mrs. Dalloway for the reasons I've mentioned.
我觉得你能从这门课中学到很多东西,你觉得哲学怎么样?
I think there are various things you can get out of ? the course. what do you think about philosophy?
你觉得孩子能知道点什么?
You think the kid's on something?
你们觉得我该怎么回应她?
What do you guys think I should do?
那么大家觉得,原子半径沿着某一行向右走,是会增大还是会减小呢?很好,不错,是的。
So would you expect, therefore, as we go across a row for the atomic radius, to increase or to decrease? Good. OK, yes.
由于这个型相的论点,柏拉图在其他的对话录里也提到过,所以这令我觉得他可能,觉得这个论点可以成立
Although this is a form of an argument that Plato does put forward in other dialogues as well, and so it strikes me so there's at least some reason to think this is an argument that he felt might well be right.
你觉得他们会追随我吗?
Do you think they'll follow me?
我觉得我做不到那个。
I don't think I can give you that.
我从未觉得我会中奖,可是有时就觉得很好玩。
and I don't think I really will win, but sometimes it's fun to play anyway.
或者你觉得对方发生了什么大事,或者是你觉得他们看起来棒极了。
or if you're feeling like a big event has happened. Or if you're feeling that they look really great.
路,我觉得威尔想回家了。
Lou. I think Will wants to go home.
我就是,我不觉得,我觉得关系没有那么大,你知道。
I just, I don't think it's, it doesn't seem to be that correlated, you know.
乍一听你会觉得不可思议,但是仔细一想就会悟出其中道理。
It's one that is maybe initially counterintuitive but actually, I think, is rather important once you begin to think about it.
当我们在《创世纪》中读到关于大洪水故事时,会觉得文风非常奇怪。
When we read the flood story in Genesis 6 through 9, we're often struck by the very odd literary style.
叶芝扮演这些舞台身份时,觉得不自然,总需要乔装一番,他看待别人也是用同样的,戏剧和神话的术语。
Yeats takes on self-consciously staged identities, requiring costumes, and he sees other people in similarly theatrical and mythic terms.
但你觉得这个人没有所有的素质,让你觉得不自在。
but didn't have all the of the qualities of somebody who you should feel comfortable with.
你觉得如何?我很喜欢呀。
And what did you think? I liked it.
不仅是在现在,我觉得,一直以来都有读者,会觉得这是荒唐可笑的。
Not only now, but, I think, on some level it has always struck some of its readers as ludicrous.
我觉得将点子写出来,画出来,编制出来,真的很重要。
I think it's really, really important to write it out or to draw it out or to code it.
但我觉得我们需要证据来证明,在这方面,我真的是一个经验主义者。
But I think it is something that we would need evidence for I'm very much an empiricist on those things.
我们本来觉得平均值应该大于160。,或者在一个例子中是150,这是100天之后的?
We would not expect that the mean should be over 160, or in one case, 150, after only 100 days trading, right?
我觉得我们需要焕发点魅力。
I think we need some glamour.
学生们对于理解概念,觉得很困难,因为对于电磁学现象,只有很少能凭直觉理解的。
Students have a lot of trouble with the concepts because there is not much intuition about electromagnetic phenomenon.
我觉得,我觉得我想获得自由。
I think... I think I want to be free.
我觉得我们可以原谅他。
I think we can forgive him.
你觉得呢?你觉得我会怕什么吗?
What do you think? You think I'm going to struggle with anything?
当进行冥想时,我觉得跪地可以接受,但确实感到疼痛,不是人人都可以坚持。
When you lead the meditation, I think kneeling is fine, but for me it's really painful, not everybody can do that.
我真心觉得你今天很美。
I really did think you looked pretty.
然后我问头像群体,”你觉得哪个群体,先不论你自己,你觉得哪个群体更聪明?“
Then I ask people in the heads group, "Which group do you--Putting yourself aside, which group on average do you think is smarter?"
我觉得酒喝得差不多了。
I think that's enough wine for now.
◎ 觉得 juéde
(1) [feel]∶有某种感觉
一点也不觉得累
(2) [think]∶认为(语气较不肯定)
你觉得这个计划怎么样?
感到。如:「我觉得有点冷。」近感觉
认为。如:「我觉得这样做最好。」