啊,你原来在这儿。
Ah, there you are.
你那样做真是热心公益啊!
That was very public-spirited of you.
多难看的东西啊,扔掉,扔掉。
What ugly things; throw them away, throw them away.
啊,我都没法形容。就是太棒了,每个人都很高兴。
Oh, I can't explain it. It's just unreal. Everybody is so happy.
他们唱啊,跳啊,一宿没睡。
They stayed up all night singing and dancing.
我们期望你如愿得到这份工作啊。
Let's hold thumbs that you get the job.
啊,是的。真的是只蜜蜂!
Ah, yes. It really IS a bee!
他没有受到惩罚,天理难容啊。
It is scandalous that he has not been punished.
好啊,好啊,好啊。变化真快啊。
Well, well, well. How quickly things change.
我们等啊等啊,等他的消息。
We waited and waited for news of him.
“救命啊!”他大声呼叫着。
'Help!' he cried out.
瞧他们对上级唯命是从的样子是多么愚蠢啊。
See how stupidly they kow-tow to persons higher in the hierarchy.
你没怎么吃东西啊。
You've hardly touched your food.
我们能继续干下去吗,啊?
Can we just get on with it, huh?
啊,我现在明白你的意思了。
Ah, I see what you mean now.
啊,多么美丽的日落啊!
Ah, what a beautiful sunset!
我心存疑虑是多么愚蠢啊。
How foolish I am to entertain doubts.
啊。你那时好可爱!
Aah. You were so cute!
我为什么要如此自找苦吃啊?
Why was I putting myself through all this misery?
你今天怎么这么闷闷不乐啊?
Why are you so moody today?
我们现在可不能放松啊。
We mustn't let up now.
上啊,伙计们,狠狠揍他们一顿!
Go on lads, beat the living daylights out of them!
主啊,我属于您,我已经听见您的声音。
I am Thine, O Lord, I have heard Thy voice.
要是你早些时候告诉我该多好啊!
If only you had told me that some time ago.
啊,我终于明白这个问题了!
Ah, I finally understand the problem!
你好,曼德拉,怎么样啊?
Howzit Mandla, how's it going?
是啊,真是帮了团队的大忙!
Yeah, way to help out the team!
主啊,我们颂扬您的圣名。
We bless your holy name, O Lord.
“哟,好烫啊,”他说。
"Whew," he said. "It's hot."
啊,那好吧,如果你坚持的话。
Oh, very well , then, if you insist.
啊,这咖啡真好。
Ah, this coffee is good.
啊,真绝,他们撇下我们走了。
Oh great, they left without us.
我哭啊哭啊,怎么也止不住。
I just couldn't stop crying.
啊,好啦。随你的便吧。
Oh OK, then. Have it your own way.
“你喜欢过它吗?”—“是啊。”
"Did you like it?"—"Yep."
生活多么离奇,多么莫测,多么不公啊!
How odd life was, how unfathomable, how profoundly unjust.
啊?怎么了?你要告诉我我刚才做了什么吗?
Huh? What's going on? You want to tell me what I did?
凯特心存戒备地说道:“啊,知道,知道。”
"Oh, I know, I know," said Kate, defensively.
“你在自言自语。”“对啊,不行吗?”
"You're talking to yourself." — "Well, what of it?"
啊,这咖啡味道真好。
Ah, this coffee tastes amazing.
啊,天哪!都这会儿啦?
Oh crumbs! Is that the time?
人们会非常怀念他的,他可真是个有趣的人啊。
He'll be sadly missed. He was a real character.
你们打扮得这么漂亮,要去哪儿啊?
You're all dressed up. Are you going somewhere?
乖乖!多大的一个蛋糕啊!
I say! What a huge cake!
“你什么意思啊?”我问,替利迪感到愤愤不平。
"What do you mean?" I asked, offended on Liddie's behalf.
“啊,福克斯上尉,”马丁·麦吉尼斯亲切地说,“很高兴再次见到您。”
"Ah, Captain Fox," Martin McGuinness said affably. "Nice to see you again."
为人父母真难啊。
To be a parent is a terribly difficult thing.
这种酥皮糕点可真松软啊。
This pastry is so light.
啊,当然他们很受欢迎!
Ah, of course they are popular!
我二十岁前后那几年过得真苦啊。
My late teens and early twenties were really rough years.
啊,埃米,我爱你。
Oh, Amy, I love you.
主啊,我们恳求您。
We beseech thee, O Lord.
啊,我把钥匙忘在家里了。
Ah, I forgot my keys at home.
啊!这本书是她的。
Ah! The book is hers.
我记得在密歇根大学读书的时候,我们在橄榄球赛的时候会喊"冲啊 蓝色军团"
I remember when I was a student of one of the biggest classes at the University of Michigan--go blue!
是啊,你不会想惹她的。
Yeah, you don't want to mess with this one.
为什么会很脏乱啊,因为没人打扫啊
Why is it disgusting? It's disgusting because people don't tidy up.
天啊,你太走运了。是啊。
Oh God, you are about to get so lucky. Oh, yeah!
是啊,你不应该和我比。
Yeah, but you shouldn't compare yourself to me.
是啊,相遇速度有点问题。
Yeah. The problem is the intercept velocity.
就像我在上一讲提到的,有多少死于1890年代的俄国农民会想,"上帝啊,要是沙皇知道我们在挨饿就好了,他该对手下的官员发多大的火啊"
As I said, in some context last time, how many Russian peasants died in the 1890s thinking, "Oh my god, if the Czar only knew that we're starving, how angry he would be with his officials."
如果你们相信灵魂,那你们会担心,天啊,我死后我的灵魂会怎样呢?
Now,if you believed in a soul,then you might worry about, well,gosh what's going to happen to my soul after I die?
天啊,我可以听到麻将声。
Oh, oh my God. I can practically hear the Mahjong tiles.
是啊,差不多就是他了。
Yeah, it's almost definitely him.
她镇定地用让孩子能听见的声音说,好啊,如果他想跳,那就跳吧“
And she calmly says in the hearing of the boy, "Well, if he's going to jump, he's going to jump."
对啊,干嘛不请?真的?
Sure. Why not? Really? Yeah?
唉,悲惨啊!“,他突然意识到,当然不会有鲜花。
Ay me!" he says as he realizes, of course, there will be no flowers.
注意这段,多像棺材被打开啊,现在是莫扎特的高音部曲调线
And notice how it's like the coffin's opening up and here comes Mozart's soprano line up here.
她转过身来看着我,说道,“这是怎样的一天啊“
And she turns and she looks at me " and she says, "What a day this has been."
啊呼,你好,斑马先生。
Ahoy, there, Mr. Zebra.
我知道你在下面是个广受尊敬的法官,看来你混得很开啊"
I know that you are a judge down here and much respected. So, looks like you've beaten the rap."
我不希望读者们用到这种相对低端的想象方式,罪过啊!你们中有多少人为你们!
This lowly variety is not the kind of imagination I would like readers to use. What a crime!
这个精子词汇量很大啊,它总结如下:,我曾见过这代人中最好的泳者沉底。
This sperm has gained quite a vocabulary, and it includes this line: "I have seen the best swimmers of my generation go under.
这个是,天啊,我爱死这张了,这是你能看到的巴黎的第一张照片,在圣殿郊区街拍的
And this is--God, I love this--one picture, you first see the first picture you can actually see of Paris, the faubourg du temple.
一般而言,当你运行命令行程序时,可以把把这些当做输入,像什么参数啊,或开关啊,或标志啊等等。
So in general, when you're running command line programs, they can take input or arguments or parameters or switches or flags.
加上饮酒过量。是啊。
That and an excess of wine. Yeah.
是啊,他就是个混蛋。
Yeah, well, he's still an asshole.
因此实际上如果我运行这个,啊,先保存它,然后它输出奇数。
So in fact if I run this, ah, and save it, and it prints out odd.
我就说:“哦天啊,我把你送进大学,让你喜欢肥皂剧去了,我没想到是这样。
And I said, "Oh, my goodness, after I've sent you to college to love soap operas. That wasn't what I had in mind.
天啊。对,我也得了。
Oh, my God. Yeah, I got it, too.
是啊,跟窗帘一起送去。
Yeah, we'll just throw it in with the curtains.
可以解释:,哦,这就是,你想象的,波函数的样子啊。
There's no classical analogy that explains oh, this is what you can kind of picture when you picture a wave function.
如果你考察电作用力,即电现象产生的力,质子啊,电子啊,或者其它什么东西,这种力不和物体的质量成比例
If you look at the electrical force, the force of electricity, proton and electron or something, it's not proportional to the mass of either object.
你知道的,表示整数的集合,这好傻啊,假设我有一组字母的集合?
Come on, you know, representing sets of integers, this is pretty dumb. Suppose I want to have a set of characters. How could I do that?
妮娜,大声的对大家说,你选择去看哪部电影啊
So Nina, shout out to the crowd what it is you've where it is you've chosen to go.
还记得第一讲谈到的,把胖子推下桥的例子,有人就说,但他没同意去牺牲自己啊。
Remember when we were talking about pushing the fat man off the bridge, someone said, "But he didn't agree to sacrifice himself.
你们这些人啊,没有幽默感,没有娱乐精神,也没有生活的乐趣,你们太年轻了。
You people have no sense of humor, no sense of joy, no sense of joie de vivre. You are so young.
举个例子,假如你想,改变猫的叫声,我的天啊,你现在必须改变三个地方,但是,我做了30多次复制和粘贴。
For instance, if I wanted to change the sound that the cat is making, my God, now I have to change it on three places but like 30 places if all I've done is copy and paste.
啊嘿,这里!午饭到了。
Ahoy, there! Lunch is served.
不,我也不能自主选择啊;,我被告知要在周一周三和周五,的11点到这来。
No, I don't get freedom; I'm told I have to be here at 11:00 Monday, Wednesday,and Friday.
我也不清楚,后来我就退出公共会计了,或许这意味着我是个无聊的人,谁知道啊?
I don't know, I dropped out of public accounting, so maybe that means I am one of the boring ones, who knows?
如今,我知道你轻易就可以看着我感叹,"天啊,这个老左派,他怎么还不成熟起来"
Now, I know it's easy to look at me and say, "God, there's an old leftie, why doesn't he grow up?"
是啊,或许你爸是对的。
Yeah, maybe your dad's right.
在他最后一部散文小说《向西去啊》有一句,再尝试,再失败,却更好地失败。
The wonderful line he has in his last prose-fiction "Worstward Ho", Try again, fail again, fail better.
因此我们在这里加热,怎么比刚才还安静啊?
And so as we add heat here, that was even quieter than last time.
又见到她真好啊,是不是?是啊。
It's good to see her again, huh? Yeah.
你会很享受的。是啊。
You'll have a good time. Yeah.
你能看到百万位的数字往上涨啊涨啊涨啊涨,它们都是为慈善募集的。
and you just see the millions going up and up and up and up and it's all generated for charities.
而且可以通过网络访问,所以无论何时何地都能访问,你们也可以访问这些工具啊,软件啊,还有一些,授权访问的小诀窍。
It is internet accessible so you can access it most anywhere anytime and you can also access tools and software and tricks that the staff have made available.
这样运行的啊,如果你能弄明白为什么,它这么运行,你已经完成了差不多一半了。
I didn't expect it to do this. If you understand why it did what it did, you're half way there.
但你的野心不止如此啊。
Yeah, but you want more than that.
啊,我的说话问题吗,这好办。
Ah, my speech. That's an easy fix.
我们可不能这么做。对啊。
We can't do that. Yeah.
是啊,太早了,是吗?
Yeah. Yeah, too soon, huh?
基本字义
● 啊
ā ㄚˉ
◎ 叹词,表示赞叹或惊异:~,这花真美呀!~哈。~呀。
其它字义
● 啊
á ㄚˊ
◎ 叹词,表示疑问或反问:~,你说什么?
其它字义
● 啊
ǎ ㄚˇ
◎ 叹词,表示疑惑:~,这是怎么回事?
其它字义
● 啊
à ㄚˋ
- 叹词,表示应诺(音较短):~,好吧!
- 叹词,表示醒悟(音较长):~,我这才明白过来!
- 表示赞叹(音较长):~,亲爱的祖国!
其它字义
● 啊
a ㄚ
◎ 助词,在句末,表示惊叹的语气(常因前面字音不同而发生变音,可用不同的字来表示):你好~(哇)!真新鲜~(哪)!
英语
exclamatory particle
德语 ach, oh (Int),au, autsch (Int)
法语 (interjection pour la surprise),ah!,(interjection) pour exprimer le doute ou pour questionner,hein ?,(interjection pour la surprise ou le doute),(interjection) ah,(particule modale montrant l'affirmation, l'approbation, le consentement, ...)
详细字义
◎ 啊 ā
<叹>
(1) (形声。从口,阿声。本义:叹词) 表示惊叹或赞颂 [ah]。如:啊!多么美丽的夜色;啊!祖国,我为您歌唱
(2) 另见 á;ǎ;à;a
常用词组
其它字义
◎ 啊 á
〈叹〉
(1) 表示追问或要求再说一遍 [ah]。如:啊?你说谁?你想过这些事没有?啊!
(2) 另见 ā;ǎ;à;a
其它字义
◎ 啊 ǎ
〈叹〉
(1) 表示惊疑或疑惑 [ah]。如:啊?这是怎么回事;他说我还小,啊?我不小了吧;啊?可以这样说吗?
(2) 另见 ā;á;à;a
其它字义
◎ 啊 à
〈叹〉
(1) 表示应诺等的叹词 [ah]
(2) 表示应诺。如:啊,我就去;啊,好吧
(3) 表示醒悟。如:啊,对啦!对啦;啊,原来是他,怪不得看着挺面熟
(4) 表示惊异或赞叹。如:啊!黄河,你是我们民族的摇篮
(5) 用来表示悲痛、遗憾或忧伤 [woe]
(6) 另见 ā;á;ǎ;a
其它字义
◎ 啊
阿 a
〈助〉
(1) 表示语气 [what]
(2) 用在感叹句末,加强感叹语气。如:他跑得真快啊
(3) 用在陈述句或祈使句,表示肯定、辨明、请求、劝止、警告、催促、命令等。如:这话说得对啊!请坐啊,女士们
(4) 用在问句末尾 [really?]
(5) 在有疑问指代词的问句或选择问句里,用来和缓语气。如:是谁啊?
(6) 在陈述句形式的问句里,提问的目的是要求得到证实。如:你不去啊?
(7) 用在打招呼的话里 [hay]。如:老张啊,你这儿来!
(8) 用在重复的动词后面,表示过程长 [on and on]。如:…找啊找啊,终于找到了金矿
(9) 另见 ā;á;ǎ;à;
(10) “阿”另见 ā;ǎ;à;ē