订阅销售量激增.
Subscription selling bloomed splendidly.
许多人订阅在线流媒体服务来娱乐。
Many people subscribe to online streaming services for entertainment.
许多报纸订阅新闻通讯社以获取国际新闻。
Many newspapers subscribe to the newswire for their international news.
我们订阅的是《快报》。
We take the 'Express'.
一些内容提供者并不提供完整的提要。另一些则在完整订阅的最后添加广告,以提供一些收入。
Some content providers do not provide full feeds. Others tack on ads at the end of full feeds to provide some revenue.
填写以下表格,全年订阅即可为您节省6.60英镑。
Fill in the form below and you will be making a saving of £6.60 on a one-year subscription.
我兄弟订阅《中国日报》。
My brother takes in China Daily.
许多人订阅这位网络摄像头女郎的频道,因为她的内容独特。
Many people subscribe to the camgirl's channel for her unique content.
这就是所谓的“大交易”,即机构订阅者通过网站授权协议为访问一系列在线期刊而付费。
There is the so-called big deal, where institutional subscribers pay for access to a collection of online journal titles through site-licensing agreements.
我订阅《新科学家》的主要原因是要跟上科学的进步。
My main reason for subscribing to New Scientist is to keep abreast of advances in science.
你可以订阅我们的新闻简报以获取最新消息。
You can subscribe to our newsletter for the latest updates.
他的医疗中心也有一个 Facebook 页面,一个 MySpace 页面和一个 Twitter 订阅源。
His medical centre also has a Facebook page, a MySpace page and a Twitter feed.
订阅令牌符号唯一标识订阅者。
The subscription token uniquely identifies the subscriber.
首当其冲的是“蓝领”和“粉领”部门,比如订阅服务部门。
Especially hard hit were the blue and pink collar departments, such as subscription fulfillment.
我订阅了几本科技杂志以保持更新。
I subscribe to several tech magazines to stay updated.
去年的一份报告指出,订阅费和“文章准备成本”的费用一直在以高于通胀率的速度稳步上升。
A report last year pointed out that the costs both of subscriptions and of these "article preparation costs" had been steadily rising at a rate above inflation.
本期杂志是订阅的最后一期.
The magazine subscription expires with the current issue.
提供试用订阅。
Trial subscription is offered.
当然,您也可以订阅。
Of course, you can also subscribe.
她决定订阅健身应用程序以获取锻炼计划。
She decided to subscribe to the fitness app for workout routines.
也许我应该订阅《工程季刊》。
Maybe I ought to subscribe to the Engineering Quarterly.
你可以订阅我们的通讯以获取最新消息。
You can subscribe to our newsletters for the latest updates.
想想那些你感到受骗或懊恼的时刻:某会员身份或订阅服务注册过程中畅通无阻,但随后却很难取消。
Think about the times you felt tricked or frustrated by a membership or subscription that had a seamless sign-up process but was later difficult to cancel.
它的订阅人数上升到了15,000多人。
Its readership has grown to over 15,000 subscribers.
我订阅了月刊。
Me suscribí a una revista mensual.
应用可以订阅推送通知。
Applications can subscribe to push notifications.
我订阅了一份晨报.
I subscribed to a morning paper.
在订阅《纪事报》以前,我看的是《卫报》。
Before the Chronicle I used to take the Guardian.
我订阅《铁路杂志》已有很多年了。
I have been a subscriber to Railway Magazine for many years.
在19世纪30年代以前,美国的大多数报纸都是通过年度订阅销售的,通常是一年8到10美元。
Before the 1830s, most newspapers were sold through annual subscriptions in America, usually $8 to $10 a year.
仅有6.1%的手机用户曾向监管部门提出申诉,其中约一半人不知道如何取消不想要的短信订阅服务。
Only 6.1 percent of users have ever appealed to supervisory departments and about half of them do not know how to cancel unwanted SMS subscriptions.
报纸价格的上涨将导致更多的读者不再订阅。
The paper'sprice rise will encourage readers to desert in even greater numbers.
订阅集:订阅的集合。
Subscription set: A collection of subscriptions.
必须向订阅者分配订阅者帐户ID。
A subscriber account ID must be assigned to the subscriber.
如果你订阅这份报纸,你会得到一本额外的杂志。
If you subscribe to this newspaper, you'll get an extra magazine.
我订阅了这本杂志。
I subscribe to this magazine.
首当其冲的是蓝领和粉领部门,比如订阅部门。
Especially hard hit were the blue- and pink-collar departments, such as subscription fulfillment.
你订阅什么报纸?
Which newspaper do you get?
你可以在线订阅我们的新闻简报。
You can subscribe to our newsletter online.
不订阅杂志或报纸。
No magazine or newspaper subscriptions.
我订阅《新科学家》主要是为了了解科学的最新进展。
My main reason for subscribing to New Scientist is to keep abreast of advances in science.
虽然这个图书馆对所有人开放,但所有读者都必须支付会员费或订阅费才能借书。
Although this library was open to everyone, all readers had to pay a membership or subscription fee in order to borrow books.
谷歌将能够免费展示20%的孤儿作品,将它们纳入图书馆的订阅协议中,并在消费者许可下出售给个人买家。
Google will be able to display up to 20% of orphan works for free, include them in its subscription deals to libraries and sell them to individual buyers under the consumer licence.
艾瑞里做了一个实验,发现在仅有两种“真正的"选择时,更多的人会选择更便宜的数字订阅方式。
Ariely ran an experiment and found that when only the two "real" choices were offered, more people chose the less expensive digital subscription.
我订阅的杂志快到期了, 我将续订.
My subscription to the magazine will soon expire, I will renew it.
由于这个糟糕选项的存在,人们会更倾向于选择较贵的纸质订阅加数字订阅这个套餐。
The addition of the bad option made people much more likely to choose the more expensive print plus digital option.
默里先生订阅《时代 》 杂志.
Mr Murray subscribes to " The Times ".
他订阅了许多与他的学科有关的杂志.
He subscribes to a number of journals concerning his subject.
爱勒克订阅的那份小报是逢星期四出版的周刊.
The little newspaper which Aleck had subscribed for was a Thursday sheet.
版权归期刊出版商所有,而想要了解研究结果的研究人员必须订阅该期刊。
Copyright rested with the journal publisher, and researchers seeking knowledge of the results would have to subscribe to the journal.
如果你订阅我们的频道,你会收到新视频的通知。
If you subscribe to our channel, you'll get notified of new videos.
在商业广告播放时,一个弹窗将会出现在屏幕下方,促使观众按动按钮,以索要免费样品或订阅产品目录。
During commercials, an overlay will appear at the bottom of the screen, prompting viewers to press a button to request a free sample or order a catalogue.
如果你订阅报纸, 它会直接给你送到门上的.
If you subscribe to the newspaper, it'll be delivered to your door.
目前存在的订阅库非常少。
Very few subscription libraries exist today.
会所决定增加报刊订阅份数.
The club has decided to increase subscriptions.
BI/INFORM世界著名的商业经济管理期刊全文图像数据库,那是耶鲁所订阅的信息来源,它会在电脑上直接以文本形式显示,《华尔街日报》的内容
You go to ABI Inform, which is one of the things that Yale subscribes to, on your laptop and it puts you right into the text of The Wall Street Journal.
它是一本,每一个零售商都会订阅的杂志。
It was a magazine that would be every retailer would subscribe to it.
大家都知道能看到啥!难怪你有五万个订阅者。
Everyone knows what else! It's probably why you have 50,000 subscribers.
仅仅三年后,它的会员人数达到了十一万:,1929年的订阅者人数是十一万。
Just three years later it had 110,000 members: 110,000 subscribers in 1929.
我的时尚博客人气暴涨,我搞起了视频聊天秀,现在我的频道有五万多订阅者!
My fashion blog is blowing up. I started doing these live video chats, and now I have over 50,000 subscribers!
我们也有很多其他数据来源,耶鲁订阅了不少,并且还有免费信息,但《华尔街日报在线》是收费的
We have other--lots of data sources-- that Yale subscribes to and there are lots of free data sources, but Wall Street Journal Online is not free.
留言让我们知道。想知道更多DNews,别忘了订阅我们的频道。
Let us know in the comments, and for more DNews every day of the week don't forget to subscribe.
◎ 订阅 dìngyuè
[subscribe to a newspaper;subscribe to periodica] 订购 [报刊]
订购阅读。如:「我订阅一年的财经杂志。」