我们需要亲自体会这个过程。
We need to personally experience this process.
你再这样干下去,身体会垮掉的。
You'll crack up if you carry on working like this.
我们的身体会流汗,由此能通过蒸发散热。
Our bodies can sweat, thereby losing heat by evaporation.
通过旅行,你可以体会不同文化。
By traveling, you can experience different cultures.
在这段时间里,身体会进行自我修复并且促进细胞再生。
During this time, the body repairs itself and makes more cells.
老师鼓励学生们写下他们的心得体会。
The teacher encourages students to write down their experience.
运动将让你体会到一种有所成就的无比喜悦感。
Exercise will give you a glow of satisfaction at having achieved something.
从这段小溪流的经历中,你能体会到什么?
What can you realize from the experience of the little stream in this passage?
小孩睡羽绒床身体会变弱.
A feather bed enervates the body of a child.
你应该仔细体会他说的话.
You should digest what he said.
年轻人过度依赖媒体会有不好的影响。
Using media too much has a bad influence on young people.
请你谈一点个人 体会 好 吗 ?
Will you please say a few words about your personal understanding [ experience ] ?
我想让他们体会到给予胜过索取。
I wanted them to experience that it's better to give than to receive.
你必须自己去体会,才能明白其中的乐趣。
You must experience it yourself to understand the joy.
对噪声音有切身的体会,
Who have practical experience of noise,
只有亲自读过鲁迅的作品,你才能体会他的写作风格。
You can't taste Lu Xun's writing style until you read his works for yourself.
通过这次旅行,我有很多心得体会。
I have gained a lot of experience from this trip.
总有一天你会体会到这门语言的优美和微妙之处。
In time you'll appreciate the beauty and subtlety of this language.
它至少会让你更好地体会到种田的生活有多艰苦。
If nothing else, it will give you a good taste of what a hard life farming is.
看着孩子探索她身边的世界能让你体会到早已忘记的快乐。
Watching your child explore the world about her can open your eyes to delights long forgotten.
你多久能体会到一次满足感?
How often did you feel satisfied?
这些气体会导致全球变暖。
These gases cause global warming.
这是一个我们吹嘘情商并宣称能够体会到彼此痛苦的年代。
This is an age when we boast of our emotional intelligence and we claim to feel each other's pain.
他的工作心得体会非常丰富。
His work experience is very rich.
当他站在致哀的人群中时,我深深地体会到了他的忧伤。
I was deeply aware of his melancholy as he stood among the mourners.
我从木雕中感到了满足,从绘画中体会到了乐趣。
I found wood carving satisfying, and painting fun.
我的身体会自行修复吗?
My body will fix things on its own?
这本书分享了作者的学习心得体会。
This book shares the author's learning experience.
你参加了这次科学讨论会,有什么体会?
What have you learned from the symposium?
傍晚专题讨论会后将另有一个全体会议。
There'll be another plenary at the end of the afternoon after the workshop.
你开始体会到是什么样的行动在推动这个故事的发展。
You begin to understand what actions were the mainspring of the story.
参加这个项目后,我有了一些新的心得体会。
After participating in this project, I have some new experience.
是她最先使我体会到了帆船运动的乐趣。
It was she who first introduced the pleasures of sailing to me.
怎么会有人在猎杀这种美丽的动物中体会到快乐呢?
How could anyone find pleasure in hunting and killing this beautiful creature?
这是全世界的上班族都深有体会的日常斗争。
It's a daily struggle known to office workers the world over.
我希望他们能体会到自己有能力做出改变。
I hoped they could experience a sense of their own ability to make a change.
在过去的一周,随着故事的发展我体会了各种不同的情绪:震惊、愤怒、悲伤、厌恶和困惑。
As the story unfolded throughout the past week, I experienced the gamut of emotions: shock, anger, sadness, disgust, confusion.
他开始体会到父母每次在餐桌上的感受。
He began to realize how his parents felt every time at the dinner table.
亚洲的新兴经济体会出现自我维持的循环增长。
Asia's emerging economies will be on a self-sustaining cycle of growth.
全身心体会放松的感觉。
Focus on the feeling of relaxation.
我们都体会到了她的论据的分量。
We all felt the force of her arguments.
那些在父母经常为钱争吵甚至打架的家庭中长大的人都体会过这种压力。
It is experienced by those who have grown up in households where their parents regularly argued and fought about money.
感冒和流感季节来了,对此我有切身体会。
I can personally attest that the cold and flu season is here.
我能切身体会在那样悲惨的情况下失去孩子的感觉。
I know what it means to lose a child under such tragic circumstances.
丧子之痛是难以体会的。
It is hard to fathom the pain felt at the death of a child.
当你咽喉发炎或感冒时, 脖子上的腺体会肿起来。
When you develop a throat infection or catch a cold the glands in the neck swell up.
我已经体会到有关生活不公的老调是对的。
I've learned that the cliché about life not being fair is true.
这个节目使我们难得地体会伟大艺术家工作时的情况。
The programme gives us a rare glimpse of a great artist at work.
他们的音乐里流露出一种我们都能体会到的天生的高贵。
Their music speaks to us with an innate grandeur we can all understand.
你要是继续这样拼命工作,身体会吃不消的。
You'll wear yourself out if you carry on working so hard.
他从这次活动中体会到了很多。
He experienced a lot from this event.
我们的身体会自然脱掉死细胞
Our bodies slough off dead cells.
做自由职业者让她体会到无穷的快乐。
She gets enormous pleasure out of working freelance.
我会讲他们的语言,能体会他们的难处,因为我自己曾在那里呆过。
I could speak their language and identify with their problems because I had been there myself.
-
gains in depth of comprehension
-
superficial understanding
-
read between the lines
-
plenary session;plenary meeting/session; plenum
-
profound experience
小脑包含大约三百万个神经元,这也能够让你再次体会到,这些系统的复杂性
And to give you, again, a feeling for the complexity of these systems, the cerebellum contains approximately 30 billion neurons.
我想我们都深有体会,看着自己与某人作对,复仇,因为出于愤怒,而不再思考究竟是为了什么。
I think we all know what it's like, actually, just watching yourself retaliate against somebody because you're angry and stop wondering why did I do that.
地球人学不会,你们不会用心体会。
Sky People cannot learn. You do not See.
如果我们不把漏气的地方补上,毒气会从气箱里漫出来,有毒气体会充满整艘飞船!这个?是的。
If we don't patch it up, the propulsion tank will overflow and flood the ship with poisonous gas! This? Yes.
体会它。
Experience it.
如果你继续这么做,身体会一直很健康。
It actually presumably if you keep on doing, and you're being a better health over the long time.
而且,从我自己的写作过程中,我也体会到满足感。
And I take a great deal of gratification from my own writing.
通过体会这些情绪,不论是起是落,你正在做的是,作一个人。
By experiencing these emotions, whether the ups and the downs, what you are doing is being, being a human being.
那天在体育馆,那些坏女孩...你肯定没体会过成天被欺负和嘲笑。她们把我放到了球袋里。
Well, at gym the other day, these mean girls, I mean, you have no idea, Lily, the bullying and the teasing. They put me in the ball bag.
知道,我能体会一二。那你就该明白,为什么我选择沉默。
Yeah. I know a little bit about that. Then you understand why I didn't say anything.
我无法忘记那种痛苦,现在每个幸存的维肯星人都能体会这种痛苦了。
I did not forget the pain. It's a pain that every surviving Vulcan now shares.
在《日常生活的精神病理学》中,弗洛伊德提醒我们,弗洛伊德口误并不只是偶尔发生,即兴演讲者对于这一点最有体会;,它随时随刻都在发生。
You know that in The Psychopathology of Everyday Life, Freud reminded us that the Freudian slip isn't something that happens just sometimes ; and nobody knows this better than an ad libbing lecturer; it's something that happens all the time.
事情不对劲:,前一分钟充满嫉妒,转眼体会无尽爱意“
It's just something is wrong: ?" one minute you are envious and the next minute you experience love?"
那就教我怎么用心体会。没人能教会你。
Then teach me how to See. No one can teach you to See.
我希望你们成为更有内涵的人,心胸更加宽广的人,通过循循善诱,让你们体会到古典音乐的博大精深,这是一点,并不只在耶鲁大学,还有你以后的人生道路
I want to make you a richer person, a broader person, by instilling you with an unending deep and abiding understanding of classical music, so that's part of this, and not just here for Yale but for your life after Yale.
等下我们将体会到,当我们要键入的命令是,很长,很复杂的时候,要键入它们就变得比较麻烦,并且也很难记忆,所以make通常使这个过程自动化。
But we'll soon see when the commands you need to type become longer and more complicated, they just become annoying to type and annoying to remember so make generally automates this process for us.
你体会过一个人从哲基尔岛的海里钓起一条30多公斤的马鲛鱼。是他。
Do you have any idea the joy a man experiences pulling a 70 pound king mackerel out of the waters around Jekyll island? That's him.
你在平时的生活中都曾有过体会
Now you've experienced this in your own life.
总之,如果你戴着一个现代橄榄球头盔,前面还有面具,你就能稍微体会一下那种感觉了,但这还是跟铜质头盔的感觉,相去甚远的
Anyway, if you imagine sort of putting on a modern football helmet, with that mask in front of you, you would begin to get an idea, only begin to get an idea of what it was like to have that bronze helmet on your head.
你们体会到这个问题有多复杂了吗
Again, you get a sense of how complicated this is.
困难在于将之与准许为人相结合“,去体会情绪,实现转移,但不会进入下行螺旋,在发生小小意外六个月后,仍心情低落。
And the challenge is to combine "the permission to be human" to experience the emotion to go through the motion and yet not to enter the downward spiral where six months later, after small incident, I'm still in that rot.
在接下来的几个月里,你们将体会至每一种情绪,极至的情绪,那没关系。
over the next few months, you are going to be experiencing every single kind of emotion to the extreme and that's fine.
钱德,你没有妹妹,所以你大概不能体会我现在的心情,不能体会我现在多闹心。
Chandler, you don't have a sister, so you can't understand how much this bums me out.
我只想说谢谢你让我体会到这种感觉,莱丽。史麦科,你现在很擅长这种事了嘛。
I just wanted to say thank you for these feelings, Riley. Oh, Smackle, getting so good at these.
不要跟我说龙火,我体会过它的力量。
Do not talk to me of dragon fire! I know it's wrath and ruin.
我体会到那种…跨入另一个世界的感觉。
This feeling that I'm crossing into a truly different world.
用来表明你能体会到其他人所经历的事情。
to show that you feel what the other person is going through.
然而在当今的文化中,我们不准许自己为人,也没有体会痛苦情绪的自由。
However, in our culture today, we don't give ourselves the permission to be human, the freedom to experience these painful emotions as well.
让你们先来体会一下,如果在我死后,我不存在了,对我来说怎么会有坏事情?
To sort of give you a quick taste, if after my death I won't exist, how could anything be bad for me?
继续观察体会出现的情绪,不管是平静或快乐,不管是焦虑,困惑,无聊或喜悦。
Continue to observe and experience whatever emotion comes up, whether it's calm or happiness, whether it's anxiety, confusion, boredom or joy.
当我真的吃葡萄干时,我边看电视边吃,而冥想时,你只拿一粒,真正地去品尝,去体会其中百味,想想自己每天错过了什么,这才是真正的目的。
Genuinely when I take raisins, I watch TV while I'm eating, this instead you just take one raisin and you really taste it, you taste all the flavor, and thinking what I'm missing everyday, that's what it is.
我已经开始有所体会了,别担心,我明天带你去看牙医。
I'm starting to get a sense of it. Don't worry. I'll take you to the dentist tomorrow.
你们在做每日饮食记录的时候有什么体会
What were you experiences with the daily plate?
她来调动大家的情绪,然后我们站起来,我们将要亲身体会一下,什么是二拍子和三拍子,那开始吧,有请琳达·保罗
She's going to warm us up and we're going to get up and we're going to get into it here right off the bat in our exploration of duple and triple meter so here we go, Lynda Paul.
这也值得注意,他不仅让我们体会,他感知到的Lolita的名字,他想象出了,我们可能会提出的问题,在她之前还有别人吗“
This is another thing to notice. He's not just making us experience Lolita's name the way he does; he's assuming that there are certain kinds of questions that we will ask. "Did she have a precursor?"
你要稍微想一想,这意味着什么?,那儿是有人举手么?后面的,请你来回答吧,谢谢你,小伙子,你让我体会到我上课的价值。
Does it make sense to think we could do this in less than linear time? You know, it takes a little bit of thinking. What would it mean do I see a hand way at the back, yes please? Thank you.
引出的新观点是,活到满足为止是件好事,直到你体会到生命的真正意义。
But the new thought here is what would be good would be being able to live until you were satisfied, until you'd gotten what goods there were to get out of life.
这感觉我深有体会,就好像无意中走进了一家同性恋酒吧,然后发现没人对你有兴趣。
I know the feeling. It's like accidentally walking into a gay bar and then having no one hit on you.
以上只是为了让你们体会到,这种交易是如何的冷酷而精明,以及战前后期第一次,美国奴隶制度的保卫与正名之战,不管怎么看,都毫无疑问,是一场赤裸裸的利益保卫战,正如我们所见
Now, just to give you a sense of how cold and calculated this business was, and how in many ways the first defense or justification of slavery in America is of course it certainly is by the late Antebellum Period it is an unabashed economic defense, as we'll see.
体会那种情绪。
Just experience your emotion whatever it is.
想要体会正宗的新加坡美食?循着炊烟到附近的熟食中心逛逛。
For an authentic Singaporean 'Makan' experience, follow the satay smoke to the nearest hawkers center.
米歇尔和我对此是有亲身体会的,我们也是十年前才刚刚还完我们的大学贷款。
Michelle and I know the feeling. We only finished paying off our student loans ten years ago.
没错,那这样吧,我们还是留在家里喝点小酒。你们怎么就体会不到我的潜台词?!
All right, you know what, why don't we stay home, have a little wine. What are you not getting about this?!
但谈到一个人死后身体会发生什么变化
But take a look at what happens when a body dies.
这项要求的重点在于让你们去亲身体会,看看心理学到底在研究些什么,同时也能够为我们的研究,提供数百名的被试
The point of the requirement is to give you all experience actually seeing what psychological research is about as well as to give us hundreds of subjects to do our experiments on.
还有最重要的,你们体会到了团结的力量。
And most importantly, you've experienced the power of community.
但是病人忍受的他们又如何能有切身体会呢?
How they could be during the standing of a patient is not accurate?
登上高山远眺,我体会到了这种感觉,当我独自在普林斯顿,我们学院的小树林散步时,也有过这种体验。
So I have that experience in great mountain vistas and I had that experience walking by myself in the institute woods in Princeton.
接着,将这种病毒接种到人体内,人体会得到真实的病毒
Then, if we inject it into people they'll be getting the real virus.
上尉,我不能体会你现在的心情,但我们必须马上送你回去阻止第二场爆炸。
Captain, I cannot imagine what you must be feeling right now, but if are to prevent a second attack, we need to send you back immediately.
◎ 体会 tǐhuì
[understand;realize appreciate] 体验领会
他体会到把外语作为一种工具使用的重要性
必须经历其事才能有所体会
设身处地的深入了解和领会。如:「暑假时我们到乡下小住,体会农家生活。」近体认﹑体验,体味,领略﹑领会,领悟,经验