我们应该采取低碳生活方式来保护环境。
We should adopt a low carbon lifestyle to protect the environment.
我们需要对烟草广告采取强硬的态度。
We need to take a firm line on tobacco advertising.
你们愿意采取劳工行动吗?
Are you prepared to take industrial action?
他们现在又采取额外措施来核实客户的信用度。
They now take extra steps to verify the creditworthiness of customers.
已采取行动来加速支票的发放。
Action had been taken to speed up the release of cheques.
采取任何必要的行动。
Take whatever action is needed.
政府对移民入境采取了强硬的态度。
The government has adopted an aggressive posture on immigration.
他要是想见我,就得采取主动。
If he wants to see me, he should make the first move.
已经采取措施以改善局面。
Steps have been taken to ameliorate the situation.
我们正在采取措施防止污染。
We are taking steps to prevent pollution.
我们有多种处理方法可采取。
There are various courses open to us.
学校计划采取新的教学方法。
The school plans to adopt new teaching methods.
由于火势蔓延,须要立即采取行动。
Prompt action was required as the fire spread.
所有人一致认为需要采取措施改变这种局面。
Everyone is agreed that something needs to be done about the situation.
他们的抱怨最终促使他采取了行动。
Their complaints have finally stirred him into action.
应该采取措施减少污染。
Steps are to be taken to abate pollution.
他们采取了十分谨慎的态度。
They've taken a very cautious approach.
公司应该对劣质服务采取点措施。
The company ought to do something about the poor service.
电视台受到警告,要求对暴力场面的描绘采取谨慎态度。
Television broadcasters were warned to exercise caution over depicting scenes of violence.
尝试对生活采取积极的态度。
Try to adopt a positive attitude towards life.
州长采取行动冻结了30万个账户。
The governor's action freezes 300,000 accounts.
该联盟已准备好采取必要行动。
The alliance stands ready to do what is necessary.
他在辩论中采取了防御姿势。
He adopted a defensive posture during the debate.
火车司机投票表决采取罢工行动。
The train drivers have voted to take strike action.
他们会采取认为必要的任何行动。
They would take any action deemed necessary.
他们对性骚扰采取零容忍态度。
They have a policy of zero tolerance for sexual harassment.
目前的形势需要立即采取行动。
The situation calls for prompt action.
只有采取大规模直接行动,我们才会取得这样的改变。
Only with mass direct action will we obtain such change.
他将形势描述得非常危险,并号召采取果断行动。
He described the situation as very dangerous and called for resolute action.
可以采取疫苗接种和其他预防措施。
Vaccination and other prophylactic measures can be carried out.
公司决定采取更严格的安全措施。
The company decided to adopt stricter security measures.
已经采取行动加速支票的发放。
Action had been taken to speed up the release of cheques.
我们这次确实该可以采取行动了。
By golly we can do something about it this time.
政府只得采取紧急措施。
The government had to take emergency action.
我们需要采取新的策略来解决这个问题。
We need to adopt a new strategy to solve this problem.
这次我们确实可以采取行动了。
By golly we can do something about it this time.
基于如此不完整的证据采取的任何行动都是愚蠢的。
Any action on the basis of such fragmentary evidence would be foolish.
雷切尔要对雅各布采取行动。
Rachel was going to do something about Jacob.
他们采取积极措施,防止疾病蔓延。
They took active steps to prevent the spread of the disease.
他们被迫采取单方面行动。
They were forced to take unilateral action.
为了节约能源,我们应该采取一些节能措施。
To save energy, we should adopt some energy-saving measures.
任何称职的教练都会采取和我一模一样的行动。
Any coach worth his salt would do exactly as I did.
政府警告说要采取断然措施。
The government is threatening to take drastic action.
警察迅速采取行动来消除谣言。
The police moved quickly to dispel the rumours.
复辟后的政府采取了新的政策。
The government after the restoration adopted new policies.
我们已意识到潜在的问题,并采取了全面的预防措施。
We are aware of the potential problems and have taken every precaution.
在当时那种一触即发的形势下,采取那样的策略太危险了。
The strategy was too dangerous in the explosive circumstances of the times.
我们必须采取积极步骤处理这个问题。
We must take positive steps to deal with the problem.
他不得不采取残酷的方法来保持领先。
He had to adopt a cutthroat approach to stay ahead in the game.
应采取预防措施来避免偷窃。
Precautions had to be taken to prevent pilfering.
现在人们开始意识到必须采取断然的行动。
Now there is a dawning realisation that drastic action is necessary.
政府可能会采取政策来支持多元文化主义。
Governments may adopt policies to support multiculturalism.
我们本以为他会采取更负责的态度。
We would have thought he would have a more responsible attitude.
现在采取措施增强体质会使你日后受益。
Steps taken now to maximise your health will pay dividends later on.
必须采取新的行动来打破僵局。
A new initiative was needed to break the logjam.
-
take legal measures
-
play an underhand trick
-
take decisive measures
-
take self-defence measures
-
take action
-
take first-aid measures
-
take prompt measures
-
take a scientific approach
-
take anti-graft measures
-
adopt a line (of)
-
spur sb to action
-
adopt appropriate measures
-
take measures
-
take tough measures
-
adopt a low profile
-
take the high hand
-
adopt a mild attitude
-
take drastic measures
-
take drastic measures
-
urge speedy actions
但是这就是我对它的观点,如果我试着去以迭代的方式,解决一个问题的话,下面是我应该采取的步骤,第一件要做的事情。
If I want to try and decide how to tackle a problem in an iterative matter, here the steps I'm going to go through. First thing I'm going to do, is I'm going to choose a variable that's going to count.
在这种法律空缺的情况下,各个州在过去的五到十年间已经采取了行动,
In the absence of that, the states have actually taken action, over the past, maybe 5, 10 years
你听好,总统先生,我要求你对哈里发国采取措施,我要求你对将军道歉。
You hear me, Mr. President. I demand that you do something about ICO. And I demand that you make an apology to the general.
那时候,官方终于承认不可能让人长期呆在太空而不采取措施缓解压力。
This was around the time the suits finally admitted you can't send men into space for months or years and not do something to relieve the tension.
你有暗示过穆迪先生,他应该采取非法行为以对这些投票箱动手脚吗?
Did you ever hint to Mr. Moody that he should do something illegal regarding the ballot boxes?
必须采取中情局军事行动,你不必负法律责任,快行动!
This is now a CIA military op. You're indemnified. Respond.
采取切实有效的方法,因为一开始,可以找到门户网站。
You need to take a pragmatic approach, because in the beginning, we saw the portal companies, well, feed us.
对于你要做什么,要采取什么步骤,你都要保持消息灵通,
And also be well-informed as to what you need to do and the steps you need to take
回首去年,我们应对危机,面对挑战时,所采取的方法就是:,首先,要变得现实一些。
So in retrospect, I think the way to deal with crisis, deal with challenge, deal with difficult times, is like this: First, you need to be realistic.
在这儿弥尔顿详细的讲述了他对自己,不朽之名的期望,这是一个关于英国国教教会,政府要采取新的组织方式的论辩文。
Here Milton is elaborating on the details of his anticipation of his undying fame. This is a polemical tract about a new way in which the Anglican church government should be organized.
如果我们采取强制投票,结果也不会多好。
I think if we force people to vote, it would not lead to a good result.
有一些工业受到了打击,但印度政府已经采取措施,逐渐打破僵局了。
Some of the, sort of industry is hurting but what Indian government has done has opened up very slowly.
"当谢尔顿第二个洗澡时必须采取各种方法保证有足够的热水"。
When Sheldon showers second, any and all measures shall be taken to ensure an adequate supply of hot water.
这是一种必需,起到一定作用及,影响的监测观察,并且这就是,这也是在解决类似这种医学问题时,必须采取工程方法的原因
This is the kind of surveillance that's needed to really make an impact and this is why-- one of the other ways where engineering approaches are needed in order to solve medical problems like this one.
由于选举压力和其他政治因素,总统采取行动得考虑公众利益。
The president has strong electoral and other political incentives to act in the public interest.
今晚,我想国会将会追悔莫及,然后他们会反思自己的失职 ,并采取行动。
Tonight, I can only suspect Congress will spend a dark night of the soul, after which they will reconsider their paralysis and choose to act.
我们必须采取行动
We have to do something.
他们采取的一个办法,就是取消那些地方政府的特权,更换本土官员,简而言之,就是以近臣取而代之
So, part of the whole process is the elimination of these these municipal privileges and replacing municipal officials, to make a long story short, with people that they have appointed.
有人说,如果他们同意采取抽签方式,那就不一样了,那样就是可以的“
Some people said, "Well, if they had consented to a lottery, it would be different. Then it would be all right."
我担心他们现在没那么听话了,但我们会采取必要的措施让他们听话,陛下。
I fear they may be less compliant now, but we shall do what is necessary to bend the willful. My Lord.
戏中的弟弟,你们记得,采取了,我认为非常合理的立场,小心谨慎的立场,他认为那位少女处于危险的境地,-她只身于危险的丛林之中,极易受到伤害。
The Second Brother, you'll remember, had taken what I take to be the perfectly reasonable position, the cautious position, that the Lady is in danger - that she's a sitting duck, in fact, out there in the dangerous forest.
这样的说法很不错,因为你让大家有所准备。你在告知他们你将采取下一步行动。
And it's good because you're preparing other people. You're informing them that you're going to be moving forward.
我们必须采取行动,总统先生,马上行动。
We must act, Mr. President, and we must act now.
文中说,“和泥和造砖的艰苦劳动“,但是文中还说,“越发苦害他们,他们越发多起来,越发蔓延“,因此法老采取了更加残酷的手段。
The text says "harsh labor at mortar and brick," but the text says, "the more they were oppressed, the more they increased and spread out," so Pharaoh resorts to more drastic measures.
每家公司都想采取预料的对方策略的,最佳对策来制定产量
Each of them is trying to play a best response for what they anticipate the other person's going to do.
因此总的来说我支持政府人士,目前所采取的极端手段。
So I basically applaud the people in the government that they are doing these extreme things.
好,我知道这看起来有点无聊,但是这是我要去以迭代的方式,去解决一个问题采取的,措施的大致结构。
OK. I know. It looks boring. But it's a structure of the things I want to think about when I go through trying to take a problem and mapping it into a iterative program.
假定,他的一部分大脑,快速调动身体各部位,思考如何逃跑,如何采取措施,避免将来易受伤害的窘状。
Presumably, a part of his brain quickly mobilized his faculties to scope out how to flee and how to take steps to avoid a vulnerable predicament in the future.
我等不下去了,波罗说得对,如果要采取行动,那么就必须立刻出击。
I can wait no longer. Polo is right. If action is to be taken, now is the time.
这是第一次国家政府对此采取措施,这都是些对大众健康很有益的改变
It was the first time a country had taken action on that, so these are very positive public health changes.
因此我们必须采取,如他所说,一条美学的道路,这些作品只适合于,对那些骄傲的、睁着眼笑嘻嘻“,走向坟墓的人。
So, therefore, we must take up, he suggests, an ascetic path,engaging only, as he says, in "those works" that are fit "for such men as come proud, open-eyed" and laughing to the tomb.
上街骑单车不会绝对安全,但你可以采取点措施让它相对安全点。
Biking in traffic is never safe, but you can make it a little bit safer.
但在此之前,我作为总统有合法的权力采取措施,和我之前的民主党或共和党总统采取措施使用的权力一样,这将帮助让我们的移民体系变得更公平和更公正。
But until that happens there are actions I have the legal authority to take as President the same kinds of actions taken by Democratic and Republican Presidents before me that will help make our immigration system more fair and more just.
关乎长期风险的问题,我们要采取一切手段,减轻这些风险,带来的道德风险。
The problem with long-term risks, also, is that anything that we do to mitigate these risks creates moral hazard.
我们要采取传统方式,你们必须去纽约公共图书馆做研究。
We're going to old school. You're gonna do your research at the New York public library.
采取何种图表来表达这一结果令人头痛
Lots of agonizing went into what sort of a graphic to create to do this.
我觉得,斯文森的优点之一是,他是个很好的倾听者,综合事实情况再采取行动
One of, I think, Swensen's best talents is he's a good listener and he incorporates basic facts and acts on them.
我们都知道我们在一起不了多久,只是我先采取行动而已。
We both knew this was coming. I'm just the one who did something about it.
采取了极端手段。然后,到最后,毫无疑问。我失陪一下好吗?
You went too far. And, and then, in the end, there'll be no question. Can you excuse me?
我们已邀请俄国和中国参加,但国会批准前,我们不想采取进一步行动。
We've invited Russia and China to attend, but we didn't wanna move forward until we had congressional approval.
非常神奇,采取矿石并将其转变为,金属非常神奇,我现在仍然很吃惊。
It's magical.It's sorcery to take an ore and convert it to metal. It's magic. It still amazes me today.
我们应主要采取武力方式解决问题。
And we should use our military as our principal tool.
如果你真的采取这个策略,记住这句英国的俗语吧,王子和土司一样蠢,不值得你去等的
Never mind, if you are doing that strategy, take it from a Brit, most princes are as dumb as toast, not worth waiting for.
真不敢相信史都华在对佩妮采取行动。
I don't believe it. Stuart's putting the moves on Penny.
尽管弗洛伊德对行为的大脑基础十分着迷,但他确信,抑郁症和焦虑症等障碍,不应采取药物治疗,而应采用会谈性治疗和内省。
Although Freud was very sensitive to the brain basis of behavior, Freud was totally convinced that the method through which to cure disorders like depression and anxiety would not be medication but rather through the sort of talk therapy and insight.
我不会被开除,因为我不会采取行动。
I am not gonna get fired, because I'm not gonna act on it.
程序开始后,或者采取这条路径然后继续,或者采取那条路径然后继续,但是每个图形,如果你喜欢这么说的话。
I start off, either I take this path and carry on, or I take that path and carry on, but each box, if you like, gets touched exactly once.
我们边喝酒边聊天,接下来罗斯采取主动。
And then we had a little wine, we got to talking, and the next thing you know out of nowhere Ross comes on to me.
必须采取一定措施才能让脚的尺寸保持完美,三寸之长。
Measures had to be taken to keep their feet the perfect size. Three inches long.
◎ 采取 cǎiqǔ
[adopt;employ;take] 采纳听取;选取实施;采摘;收取
采取菱角
选择取用。《汉书.卷三六.刘向传》:「故采取诗书所载贤妃贞妇,兴国显家可法则,及孽嬖乱亡者,序次为列女传,凡八篇,以戒天子。」《水浒传.第九八回》:「叶清后被邬梨差往石室山采取木石。」近选取,采纳,采用