服务员带我们到房间。
A boy took us to our room.
服务员,给我送点儿水来好吗?
Waiter, could you bring me some water?
他冲服务员招了招手,服务员就急忙跑到桌边。
He waved at the waiter, who rushed to the table.
他示意服务员结账。
He signalled to the waiter for the bill.
她召唤服务员过来。
She summoned the waiter.
她找了个工作,当服务员。
She took a job as a waitress.
我想删掉有关做女服务员的那段工作经历。
I would cut out the bit about working as a waitress.
服务员给我们带来了菜单。
The waiter brought us the menu.
女服务员拿着无绳电话向皮科内走来。
The waitress approached Picone with a cordless phone.
服务员,我特别强调了这块牛排要做得嫩些。
Waiter, I specifically asked for this steak rare.
女服务员看着他,脸上带着一丝局促不安的微笑。
The maid looked at him, a nervous smile on her face.
我来看能不能引起服务员的注意,让她拿账单来。
I'll see if I can grab the waitress and get the bill.
你能引起服务员的注意吗?
Can you catch the waiter's eye?
服务员笔直站立着,餐巾折叠着放在他们的手臂上。
The waiters stood to attention with napkins folded over their arms.
那边是服务员。你能把这钱给他吗?
There's the waiter. Can you give this money to him?
服务员没等我们吃完就匆忙把盘子收走了。
The waiter whisked away the plates before we had finished.
他朝服务员招了招手。
He beckoned to the waiter.
只要提出要求,清理房间的女服务员就会送来熨斗或电吹风。
Chambermaids will bring an iron or hair dryer on request.
他招呼服务员过来。
He beckoned to the waiter.
服务员把我们带到我们的座位。
The attendant showed us to our seats.
他向那个空瓶指了指,女服务员迅速换了它。
He pointed at the empty bottle and the waitress quickly replaced it.
我先走,你来和服务员结账好不好?
Can I leave you to square up with the waiter?
服务员给顾客送上茶。
Waiters bring tea to the customers.
他冲服务员打了个响指。
He clicked his fingers at the waiter.
你给服务员小费了吗?
Did you give the waiter a tip?
他给了服务员很多小费。
He gave the waiter a generous tip.
“咖啡里加杯甜酒怎么样?”女服务员建议。
"What about a liqueur with your coffee?" suggested the waitress.
服务员这一工作没什么前途。
Waitressing was a dead-end job.
她试图引起服务员的注意。
She tried to attract the waiter's attention.
这个服务员不会算账。
The waiter can't add up.
他找茬儿和服务员打架,结果锒铛入狱。
He picked a fight with a waiter and landed in jail.
女服务员收走盘子,端来了咖啡。
The waitress had cleared away the plates and brought coffee.
服务员们匆匆忙忙穿过走道,把一盆盆汤重重地放在桌上。
Waiters went scurrying down the aisles, thumping down tureens of soup.
服务员给我们带来了菜谱。
The waiter brought us the menu.
女服务员走了过来,“你们准备好点菜了吗?”
The waitress appeared. "Are you ready to order?"
服务员把盘子撤走,放下了我的账单。
The waitress whipped the plate away and put down my bill.
服务员穿行在拥挤的餐桌之间。
The waiters threaded between the crowded tables.
服务员把账单递给了我们。
The waiter handed us the bill.
服务员结账时算错了账。
The waiter made a mistake (in) adding up the bill.
服务员说,这是你的橙汁。
The waiter said, Here is your orange juice.
服务员把帐单递给了我们。
The waiter handed us the bill.
我尝了尝服务员端上来的葡萄酒。
I tasted the wine the waiter had produced.
我们和服务员就账单发生了争吵。
We had an argument with the waiter about the bill.
你记住给服务员小费了吗?
Did you remember to tip the waiter?
我们给了男服务员小费。
We gave the waiter a tip.
那个服务员非常友好。
That waiter is very friendly.
我的服务员麻利地撤走盘子并搁下我的账单。
My waitress whipped the plate away and put down my bill.
他指了指空瓶子,女服务员立即重新拿了一瓶。
He pointed at the empty bottle and the waitress quickly replaced it.
她给了吧台服务员10美元小费,还请在场的所有人喝了酒。
She tipped the barmen 10 dollars and bought drinks all round.
这些服务员态度生硬,服务不周,经理也一样。
The waiters were rude and unhelpful, the manager ditto.
你能帮我招呼服务员吗?
Can you call the waiter for me?
我要让女服务员拿账单来。
I'll ask the waitress for the bill.
给服务员、行李搬运工、导游和司机小费是惯例。
It is usual to tip waiters, porters, guides and drivers.
服务员?一派疯言,简直疯到应该扔进精神病院的冰浴缸里。
A waitress? That is insane. That is so insane it should be in an ice tub in an asylum.
到了餐厅以后,服务员却上了一份你们没点的菜。
After you're at the restaurant, maybe the waiter brings you something that you didn't ask for.
真的吗?你刚刚被人抢走了服务员的诺贝尔奖吗?
Really? Did you just have the Nobel Prize in waitressing stolen from you?
你想跟服务员解释,他弄错了。你就可以使用“I didn't”句型。
You can explain to the waiter that he has made a mistake by using the "I didn't" pattern.
不,有事,看我混的多年以前打了份服务员的临时工,现在还在做。
No, it's not okay! Look at me, okay? I took a temp job as a waitress forever ago, and I'm still doing it.
泛美现在已经倒闭了,他们不在称之为女服务员了,但是他们是-,女服务员进来就会微笑。
Pan Am is a now defunct airline which had at that time They were--They don't call them stewardesses anymore but they're-- the stewardesses would come in and they would smile.
对了,今天的优秀服务员,没错。
By the way, great service today. Yeah.
为了做到真正投入,我决定辞芝士蛋糕工厂的服务员工作。
And to do that, I should quit waitressing at The Cheesecake Factory.
他跟住在走廊对面的那个女服务员有过一段奸情,莫名其妙开始,又莫名其妙结束。
Well, there was a misbegotten adventure with a waitress who lives across the hall. It ended as inexplicably as it began.
晚餐如何?很棒,我吃了康沃尔童子鸡。可怜的服务员啊。
Hey, how was dinner? Good, I had Cornish game hen. Oh, that poor waiter.
谢尔顿,你没听懂吗?如果生意做下去,我就不用当服务员了。
Sheldon, don't you get it? If this takes off, I won't have to be a waitss anymore.
我原本在夜鹰餐厅扮演一位女服务员,现在我在这里扮演女服务员了。
I was playing a waitress at the nighthawk diner, and now I'm playing a waitress here.
谢谢你,先生,你人真好,真是太感谢你了。我愿为我最喜欢的服务员效劳。
Thank you, sir. This is very kind of you and I really appreciate it. Anything for my favorite waitress.
听起来就跟起司工厂店里的正妹女服务员一样。
Wow, sounds a lot like being a pretty waitress at the Cheesecake Factory.
我就知道你是个服务员。你的店烂爆了,我刚在乳制品货架后做爱了。
Oh, I knew you were a waitress. Your store sucks! I just had sex in your dairy department.
那就好,因为我听说你穷得叮当响,迫于生计只能当个服务员。
Oh, good, 'cause I heard you were still poor and that you were working as a waitress.
然后我去点喝的,对服务员说。
And I go up there and I order the drinks.
服务员很没有礼貌。
Your waiter is impolite.
一周以后,汤姆出了车祸,车上还有个圣巴巴拉酒店女服务员,所有的报纸都报道了。
A week later, Tom crashed his car. The girl with him was a chambermaid at the Santa Barbara Hotel. It got into all the papers.
谢尔顿,抱歉不能给你带牛肉汉堡了,我不想一辈子就做个服务员。
Sheldon, I'm sorry about your hamburger, okay? I just don't want to be a waitress for the rest of my life.
还有服务员和酒保,像这种工作在服务行业的人,
And so do waitresses and bartenders, anybody who's in a service industry like that,
还有女服务员的女儿。还有她的朋友们!是啊,没错。
And her daughter. And her friends! Yeah, that's right.
麦克斯,我们去打招呼吧,我看起来如何?像个服务员。妈的,全怨这身制服对吗?
Max, let's go say hi. How do I look? Like a waitress. Damn it, it's the waitress uniform, isn't it?
那周二晚上谁给我带干酪汉堡?其他服务员呗。
But then who will bring me my cheeseburger on Tuesday nights? Another waitress.
那你原来打算怎么样?当六个月服务员然后成为电影明星。有没有B计划?电视明星。
Well, what was the plan? Waitress for six months and then become a movie star. Was there a plan B? TV star.
佩妮真的辞掉了服务员的工作吗?是的。
Penny really quit The Cheesecake Factory? Yeah.
◎ 服务员 fúwùyuán
[attendant;steward waiter] 服侍或照料他人的人
机关或餐饮等行业中为他人服务的人员。如:「这个公司的服务员待人亲切,极受好评。」也称为「服务生」。