嗨你好只有你一个吗? 对
Hi. Hello. Just you out here? Yeah.
没有人会对婴儿说,"你好,儿子
Nobody speaks to their babies in, "Hello, Son. It's time--Oh.
因此这是个你好掌握的句型同时要活学活用。
So it's something you should learn easily and use often.
卡尔·伊坎先生:嗨,学生:我是Mark,Kotter。你好?
Mr. Carl Icahn: Hi Student: I'm Mark Kotter. How are you?
大家好。你好,爸爸。
Hello, everyone. Hello, Daddy.
学生:谢谢,卡尔·伊坎先生:好的,学生:嗨,伊坎先生,你好?
Student: Thank you Mr. Carl Icahn: Okay, all right Student: Hi, Mr. Icahn. How are you?
你这么说我很高兴,你好。
I'm glad to hear it. Hello.
每个人都说,“很好,棒极了,妙不可言,当我们被问到“你好吗?“时“
And then when everyone says, " "Oh fine. Oh great. Oh terrific", then we are asked "How are you doing?"
好啊,谢尔顿。你好,潘妮。
Hey, Sheldon. Hello, Penny.
你好!你好,兔女士!阿姨!
Hello! Hello, Miss Rabbit! Auntie!
你好。你好。情人节快乐。好的。
Hello. Hello. Happy Valentine's Day. Okay.
有人走向我们,在William,James大厅的电梯里,我说“你好吗“
When someone comes to us in the elevator in William James , ?" I says, "How are you doing?"
因为每个人都会参加迟到的一餐,所以你能见到你好几个月未见的同学。
Because everyone goes to late meal, so you see people you haven't seen in, like, months.
我的穿衣品味也比你好。
I dress much better than you.
在这里,你在这里,你试着跟别人说“你好”,他们却会怀疑你是不是疯了。
Here, you come here, you try to tell people hello, they wonder if you're crazy.
你好,我都不知道你起床了呢。
Hello. I didn't know you were up.
你好,乔克,小乖乖。
Hello, Jock. Good boy.
你好。谢了,我没办法…
Oh, hello. Oh, thanks. I couldn't...
学了英语,我刚来的时候,除了“嗨,你好吗?”什么也不会。
learned English, came here not knowing really anything other than "Hi, how are you?"
对不起,你好,别慌张。
Pardon me. Hello. Don't be alarmed.
比如有人问我,"你好吗?"
Somebody says, "How are you?"
你确定?“很好笑吧,”你好吗?”
Are you sure?" " I know." "How are you?"
嗨。嗨。进来。你好。
Come on in. Hello.
他正在和Natta说话,我就说,“你好,很抱歉打扰你们谈话了“
And he was speaking with the Natta I just said, "Hi, I'm sorry that you're talking."
你好,我叫约翰,”“嗨,我是提姆,”然后我说“哦,你好。有什么事吗?”
Hi, I'm John," "Hi I'm Tim," and I'm like, "Oh, Hi. What's up?"
你好啊,太阳花。舅舅。
Hello, Sunflower. Uncle!
你好啊。我是猪爸爸。
Hello. It's Daddy Pig.
伙计们,你好。你好。
Hey, guys. Hi. hello. hello.
你好。我哪里做错了?
Hello. What did I do?
我们是那种嘴上说“你好吗“
" We are people who ask, "So how are you doing?"
你说,“你好!很高兴又见面了。”
You said, "Hello! It's good to see you again."
我最喜欢的道德困境是,当我走在大街上时,我看到一个不是很熟的人,我要转移视线,免得要跟他交谈吗,还是我说”你好吗?“
My favorite moral dilemma is as I'm walking down the street and I see somebody I sort of know, do I avoid eye so we don't have a conversation or do I say, "Hey. How are you doing?"
你好。我是詹姆斯·哈利迪。
Hello. I am James Halliday.
每逢遇到一个大人,都会说“你好”,“早上好”,“下午好”,就像这样。
you saw an adult, you said hello, you said good morning and you said good afternoon, you know.
但我想,你见的人越多,你说的“你好”越多,你就会越发熟悉这一切的。
But I think the more you meet people, here it's, the more you say hello, the more it's familiar.
这会让我也感到痛苦,但这不代表我就要对你好。
That could cause me pain but it doesn't mean I'm going to be nice to you.
如果我让你好朋友看你的照片,和一张你照在镜子里的照片,你的好朋友会更喜欢你的照片,因为那张照片上的内容是他们每天都看到的。
If I showed your best friend a picture of you versus a mirror image picture of you, your best friend would say he or she likes the picture more because that corresponds to what he or she sees each day.
你好。我们搬新家了。
Oh. Hello. We're in a new house.
但有时,我可以选择那些我想要说的话,"你好吗","非常好"
But sometimes I could say what I choose to be, "How are you?" "Pretty damn good."
那么,在那之后发生了什么呢,正如你所记得的,莉莉从汽车后座突然跳出来,你好,他根本就不知道她在那儿。
And what happens of course thereafter, as you'll remember, is that Lily pops up from the back seat: "Hi." He didn't know that she was there.
但我们还是把食物送了过去,说,"嗨,你好,我们刚搬来"
But we delivered the baked goods and said, "Hi, how are you? We're here now."
女士你好,我诚挚向你道歉。
Ma'am, hello. I apologize.
你好,希瑟。罗伯特怎么样?
Hello, Heather. How's Robert?
你好。你来这里干嘛?
Hello. What are you doing here?
但那是大大的,虚假的微笑,泛美式微笑,微笑意味着你好,但与微笑截然相反,交流时微笑是真正开心的。
But it was a big, fake smile, the Pan Am smile, a smile to communicate "hello" and but it's as opposed to a smile where the communication is that of genuine happiness.
观众:你好史蒂夫,你之前讲了,你在谈的是现在是创业革新的好时期,各种想法都在萌芽,我想你在微软,工作多年肯定见识过很多很棒的点子。
Audience: Hi Steve. So earlier in your presentation, you're talking about that it was a great time for innovation and all these ideas were happening and I'm sure you'd seen a lot of these ideas happened over your years at Microsoft.
《你好!》杂志带动了许多效仿它的刊物问世。
The magazine 'Hello!' gave rise to a number of me-too publications.
他说道:“玛丽亚,你好!”然后她的脸又红了。
"Hello, Maria," he said, and she blushed again.
哈罗,约翰,你好吗?
Hello John, how are you?
今天放学后我去找你好吗?
Shall I meet you after school today?
“嗨,你好。”他微笑着说。
'Oh, hello,' he said, with a smile.
我把这事告诉你只是为你好。
I'm only telling you this for your own good.
我不愿伤你的自尊,但是你好像高估了你对我的重要性。
I hate to deflate your ego, but you seem to have an exaggerated idea of your importance to me.
你好,特里斯。我就不握手了,我的手好脏。
Hello, Trish. I won't shake hands, because I'm filthy.
哎呀,你好,汤姆。
Why hello, Tom.
你好,弗蕾迪!是我,玛克辛。
Hello Freddy, it's only me, Maxine.
你可以说,“你好!你好吗?”
You can say, "Hello! How are you?"
他吻了一下她的面颊:“祝你好运!”
He kissed her on the cheek. "Best of luck!"
“你好,斯旺森。”他说话的时候并未显得惊讶。
"Hello, Swanson," he said without surprise.
你好,怀特小姐,你好吗?
Hello Miss White! How are you?
你好,特里茜。
Hello, Trish.
我真心希望他们给你好的报酬。
I hope to God they are paying you well.
“我去看望你好吗?”——“你在开玩笑吗?路很远的。”
"Shall I come to see you?" — "Are you kidding? It's miles."
电话线路不太好。苏珊,我待会儿再打给你好吗?
It's not a very good line. Shall we call you back Susan?
“嗨,你们好!”那妇人朝他们笑着招呼道。—“你好!”他们齐声回答。
"Hello there," said the woman, smiling at them.—"Hi!" they chorused.
所有女孩们都点头说:“你好。”
All the girls nodded and said "Hi."
你好,我是约翰·汤普森。
Hello, this is John Thompson.
“你好,利兹,”她腼腆地说。
"Hi, Liz," she said shyly.
喂!你好吗?
Hi, there! How're you doing?
“你好吗,麦克?”
"How are you, Mikey?"
你好好睡一夜就会觉得好些了。
You'll feel better after you've had a good night's sleep.
你好。
Good day to you.
你好!我的名字是艾米。
Hello! My name is Amy.
你好,王亚明!你好吗?
Hello, Wang Yaming! How are you?
你好。我的名字是艾米!
Hello. My name is Amy!
“你好吗?”—“好,看见你更好了。”
"How are you?" —"All the better for seeing you."
你好!我的名字叫瑶瑶。
Hello! My name is Yaoyao.
“你好,玛丽亚,”他说,这让她脸上又泛起了红晕。
"Hello, Maria," he said, and she blushed again.
嗨,你好吗?
Hiya. How are you?
你好,西蒙!什么风把你吹来了?
Hello Simon! What brings you here?
“祝你好运”的字样正在屏幕上闪现。
The words "Good Luck" were flashing on the screen.
你好,伯纳德!见到你真高兴。
Good day to you, Bernard! It's a positive delight to see you.
卡萝尔,你怎么啦?你好像不高兴。
Carole, what's the matter? You don't seem happy.
见到你好极了。
It's wonderful to see you.
“祝你好运,中士,”他说。
"Good luck, sarge," he said.
“你好吗,小迈克?”
"How are you, Mikey?"
你好!很高兴见到你。
Hello! Nice to meet you.
你好。我可以和杰克说话吗?
Hello. May I speak to Jack?
今天是我的生日。你好像不知道似的!
It's my birthday. As if you didn't know!
“你好聪明。”她夸张地称赞说。
'You are clever,' she gushed.
你好,我能帮你什么吗?
Hello. How can I help you?
嗨呀,你好吗?
Hiya. How are you?
嗨!你好吗?
Hi! What's new?
你好像对这个想法不太感兴趣。
You don't sound very enthusiastic about the idea.
听起来你好像过得挺愉快。
It sounds as though you had a good time.
“你好!”她很正式地说。
'How do you do?' she said formally.
哦,你好。你在做什么?
Oh, hello. What are you doing?
“你好,保罗。”他们齐声问候道。
'Hello, Paul,' they chorused.
喂,你好。你一定是西德尼吧。
Oh, hi there. You must be Sidney.
你好!我的名字是爱丽丝。
Hello! My name is Alice.
◎ 你好 nǐ hǎo
[how do you do;how are you;hello] 用于有礼貌的打招呼或表示与人见面时的问候