女仆每个星期换一次床单。
Once a week, a maid changes the sheets.
我们来一次聚会吧。
Let's have a party.
那是一次荒唐的审判。
It was a farcical trial.
他再一次亲了她。
He kissed her again.
该镇每周收一次垃圾。
The town made a weekly collection of refuse.
那是一次可怕的经历。
It was a terrifying experience.
他们迫切需要一次变革。
They badly needed a change.
有一次他裤链没拉就出了厕所。
He once emerged from the toilets with his flies unfastened.
我大约每月去看一次电影。
I go to the movies maybe once a month.
那是我最后一次见到她。
That was the last I ever saw of her.
她和她男友幽会了一次。
She had an assignation with her boyfriend.
我被迫尝试一次骑马疾驰。
I was forced to attempt a gallop.
他死于一次车祸。
He was killed in an accident.
一名警察在一次伏击中中弹身亡。
A policeman has been shot dead in an ambush.
有一次我去看望我的祖母。
Once I went to visit my grandmother.
一次骑术事故使他瘫痪。
A riding accident left him immobile.
我要安排一次会议。
I'll fix a meeting.
龙队只有一次射门。
The Dragons had only one shot on goal.
他最近承办了一次总统招待会的宴席。
He recently did the catering for a presidential reception.
你可以每周吃一次快餐。
You can eat fast food once a week.
我就见过他那一次,那就让我受够了。
I met him only the once, and that was enough.
这辆车需要一次保养。
The car needs a service.
努力过,失败过,没关系,屡战屡败,屡败屡战,每一次失败都比上一次更好。
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.
我每周做一次指甲护理和足部护理。
I have a manicure and a pedicure every week.
我们过去每周上一次或两次课吗?
Did we used to have lessons once or twice a week?
那是一次很棒的投掷。
That was a good throw.
即使是内容严肃的报纸也认为这是一次胜利。
Even the quality papers agreed that it was a triumph.
那是一次不幸的事故。
It was an unfortunate accident.
他有一次殴打了我哥的孩子。
He beat up on my brother's kid one time.
上一次会议没有结果。
The last meeting had ended inconclusively.
将有一次法语口试和笔试。
There will be a test of both oral and written French.
她作了一次访华报告。
She gave a talk on her visit to China.
把她的人生比作一次海上航行不足以说明她丰富的经历。
The comparison of her life to a sea voyage simplifies her experience.
凯特说她每周购物一次。
Kate says she goes shopping once a week.
不管他们多久露面一次,都永远那么受欢迎。
No matter how often they turn up, their welcome never wears out.
我们每周拜访一次祖父母。
We visit our grandparents once a week.
你多久看一次戏?
How often do you go to the theatre ?
我需要每周游泳一次。
I need to swim once a week.
我只去过那里一次。
I've only been there once.
大家都认为那是一次成功。
It was generally reckoned a success.
我们往往每周共进一次午餐。
We tend to meet up for lunch once a week.
玛丽莲最后一次公开亮相是在麦迪逊广场花园。
Marilyn made her last public appearance at Madison Square Garden.
那是一次情感宣泄的体验。
It was a cathartic experience.
他们同意尝试一次分居。
They agreed to a trial separation.
他每周洗一次汽车。
He cleans his car once a week.
她脸上的每条皱纹都讲述了一次痛苦的经历。
Every line etched on her face told a story of personal anguish.
“它每五年只开一次花。”
"It only blooms once every five years."
我只有一次见过她大发雷霆。
I saw her in a towering rage only once.
有一次我们在山里迷路了。
Once we got lost in the mountains.
我每个月去看一次电影。
I go to the cinema once a month.
这次选举是一次险胜。
The election was a close-run thing.
“他们来看过你吗?”——“来过,就一次.”
"Have they been to visit you yet?" — "Just the once, yeah."
这引起了一次哮喘发作。
It had brought on an attack of asthma.
她刚刚录制了一次采访。
She has just taped an interview.
我们来一次户外烧烤吧!
Let's have a barbecue!
-
primary reserve
-
equation of first variation
-
shot
-
once-through operation
-
one-pass compiler
-
first power
-
primary product
-
record a major demerit;record a serious demerit
-
repay in a lump sum
-
one-time; only once
-
first overtone
-
disposable nappy
-
one-off payment/grant
-
first-order error
-
primary current
-
first attempt
-
disposable diaper
-
primary parameter
-
first strike
-
try again
-
first time in one's life
-
lump-sum appropriation
-
linear function
-
lump-sum settlement
-
an earthquake
-
first difference
-
simultaneous driving and supporting
-
primary measuring transducer
-
initial false start
-
linear transformation
-
primary wave
-
one-off subsidy
-
primary transducer
-
full-seam mining
而他的亲身母亲则会自愿当他的奶妈,法老的女儿最终会收养他,给他命名“摩西“,再说一次,这是一个埃及名字。
His own mother will volunteer to be his nurse, and Pharaoh's daughter will eventually adopt him and name his Moses: again, this is an Egyptian name.
她正在纽约的大街上走着。有一次她在夜间独自一人在街上走,遭遇了抢劫。
who is on the streets in New York and she got mugged because she was walking alone at late at night,
每次循环做一次,对么?我其实,就可能做了一次交换,也许并不是可能,每次循环的结束我都得做一次交换。
Once each time. Right? I only do one swap potentially, it-- though not one potentially, each time at the end of the loop I do a swap.
慢着,你不会真要娶一个只见过一次的女人吧。
Wait, you're not seriously marrying a woman you've met once.
可以吗?我要再一次,宣布你们结为夫妇,你可以再吻新娘一次。
We good? Yeah? Good? Once again, I pronounce you husband and wife. Now kiss her again.
这与选择排序是相反的,在选择排序中你需要一次又一次地,找出最小的元素。
And this is in contrast to Selection Sort where you're fishing again and again for the then smallest element.
那东西重得不得了,我只戴过一次。
It was a dreadful, heavy thing. I only wore it this once.
所以我要求你们客观地研究新约,如果你觉得你对它略知一二,就请先遗忘片刻,因为我希望你们上课阅读文本时,当做与其第一次接触,第一次接触早期基督教。
So I'm going to ask you to come at the New Testament,though, from the outside. If you feel like you know something about it, put those aside for the moment, because when we do the class we'll be trying to get you to see this document as if for the first time, to see early Christianity completely as if for the first time.
最后在这里又一次,叶芝又一次提到了快乐欢愉,这里应看作是这件艺术品的部分特性。
And there is finally, again, an affirmation of this joy and gaiety, here seen as a property of the artwork itself.
拜托啦,我好无聊,你让我涂过一次。
Come on, please? I'm bored. You let me do it once before.
我会在代码中间的某个位置开始,再说一次,很多时候人们不会这么做。
I'm going to start somewhere near the middle of the code. Again, a lot of times, people don't do that.
柏克大夫亲过我一次。什么时候?
You know Dr. Burke kissed me once. When?
我问您最近怎么样,您有一次,说了一句话,大致意思是,如果我能,享受得起一杯拿铁,那一切就还好。
And I'll say "how are you" and you say something to the effect that if I could afford a latte in this world, I'm doing well.
那么因此,总是想要玩耍的孩子们,总是被,忽视着,一次又一次,还有其它的例子。
And so, children--which have this potential to play--are consistently canceled, over and over again. There are other examples.
很少有人你可以坐在一起,一次就能聊天聊8个小时。
And there are very few people that you can sit down and speak to for, like, eight hours at a time.
是的,你是对的。这部电话只用过一次,拨打了一个号码。
So, yeah, you were right. This phone has only been used once to call one number, once.
我们的能力被不止一次地专业评估过。
Our abilities were professionally assessed more than once.
钱可以再赚,我们只结婚一次。
Listen, we could always earn more money, okay? But, we're only gonna get married once.
哪怕一次也好,我希望米奇尔站在我这边。
Just once, I would like Mitchell to take my side.
有一次我还光着身子给她跳舞来着,当时我用的是领带。
I once did a naked dance for her with scarves.
这里再给你们一次机会,我们周三课堂练习做的不是很好。
This is giving us one more try on the vsper geometries, because it didn't go so well on Wednesday.
再一次,你被你的恶趣味打败。
Hey! Once again, defeated by your own prurient interests.
我只问一次,我希望你直接回答。
So? Oh god. Okay, I'm just gonna ask you this once, and I want a straight answer.
我们准备下学期,搬去更大的地方,就能一次教六个班的学生,每个班100人左右。
We're moving into the large on-term across next term where we'll teach 600 students in six sections, of about 100 each.
这些是基础的理论框架,你会在做习题的时候用到它们,第一道练习。。。第一次练习是-,第一次练习作业的截止日期是今天,所以你们在今天在离开前把作业交上来。
These are the basic theoretical structures that you incidentally need for the problem set, ... the first problem set. The first problem set-- I guess you've--you can turn in your first problem set here before you leave because it was due today.
认真面对,至少这么一次,不逃避。
To give a shit. For once. Not run away.
这门课主要是以考试为主。事实上,我们昨天刚刚考了一次,不久后还要再考一次。
It's more of a, exam-based class. So, I actually had my exam yesterday, and I have one more later on.
你必须得进行多次注射,因为第一次注射,无法使免疫系统产生强烈反应,你得要增强免疫,通常还得再增强一次,以使反应足够强烈,从而起到保护作用
You have to inject it multiple times because the first blip that you get in immune response is not very high, you have to boost and often you have to boost again in order to get a high enough response to be protected.
我们为什么不能倒退,就那么一次?
Why can't we go backwards, for once?
我要最后一次说明一下弥尔顿写在挽歌开头的,那句道歉,那种熟悉的犹疑感。
Now I spoke last time about the familiar sense of hesitation, that apology with which Milton had opened the elegy.
如果你考得不错的话,请不要自满,因为在一个月后我们将还有一次测试。
Please don't, if you are up here, become complacent because a month from now we will have another test.
剔除之后,我得到了更小的方格,我可以一次一次的重复这个过程
And when I threw those away, I was left once again with a little box, and I could do it again, and again, and again.
所以我们讲的并不是。,不巧正在处理退税事宜,而且这个是一次性支票。
.. And so we are not talking about anything that... Processing our tax returns, unfortunately And it's a one-time check.
或许我么不该错过那么难得的一次机会。太好啦!
Maybe we can go just this once, Daddy Pig. Hooray.
在儿童期这个较容易受病毒感染时期,第一次接触该病毒,就会引起发病
You would first get exposed in children-- in childhood and then at a point when you're susceptible to the disease.
我又一次被冰淇淋蒙蔽了双眼。
Once again, I was fooled by ice cream.
所以,因为你失败过一次,你就要逃跑了?
So, because you failed once, you're just running away?
无论如何,由于布鲁克斯来回来去地用这两个词,那我就必须不怕尴尬,至少也要自己运用一次,讲给你们听。
In any case, since Brooks does constantly use these terms, I have to overcome embarrassment and at least at times use them myself.
我们不知道该网站,能否满足人们的期望,好消息是我们再一次。
People's expectations were so high we didn't know if what we were publishing was going the meet those expectations.
而作为一个提醒--我希望大家都不需要提醒,但是这周三就要进行第一次考试了,因此我们的这个选择题,不是关于上节课内容的,那是第二次考试的内容,这里只是想确认大家都记得,第一次考试所要求的一些小问题,也就是关于角向节点的概念。
And as a reminder, hopefully I don't need to remind any of you, but exam 1 is on Wednesday, so rather than our clicker question being on something from last class, which is exam 2 material, let's just make sure everyone remembers some small topic from exam 1 material, which is the idea of angular nodes.
这不是第一次,在弥尔顿的表述中把人向石头转换。
Now this isn't the first time that we have in Milton the representation of the turning of a person to marble.
我们一年才"睡"一次!你还想有其他伴侣吗?
We sleep together once a year! You want other partners?
期中那次是随堂考,在最后成绩中,习题成绩占10%,第一次期中占20%,第二次期中占30%,期末考试占40%
The in class mid-terms--the grades will be roughly 10% problem sets, 20% first mid-term, 30% second mid-term, 40% final.
我好不容易能当一次蝙蝠侠。
I only saw Batman once!
如同门肯后来所做的,语言第一次被理查当作武器。
This is the first instance in which Richard will do what he later describes Mencken doing, using words as weapons.
这是一次非常有趣的探讨,他在书中还提到了,营养学的理念
It's a very interesting discussion, but he also talks--and this is discussed in his book-- about the concept of nutritionism.
你说的对 Max 生命只有一次,活在当下。
You're right, Max. You only live once. Yolo.
上述内容再一次证明了我的观点,为什么贵族,甚至是普通民众会认可绝对主义
Again, these just illustrate my point, which is: Why did nobles and even other people agree to all of this?