返回马赛的路上,他们没怎么说话。
On their way back to Marseille they spoke very little.
怎么啦,宝贝儿?
What's wrong, pet?
“她怎么回事?”——“我相信她快到了。”
"What's happened to her?" — "I'm sure she won't be long."
他怎么啦?
What's wrong with him?
他们不怎么与邻居交往。
They don't mix much with the neighbours.
这个玩具卡车怎么样?
How about this toy truck?
蒂姆想知道他们究竟是怎么做到的。
Tim wondered how the devil they had managed it.
务必看看莫泽雷勒干酪是怎么制成的,在第65页。
Be sure to read about how mozzarella is made, on page 65.
我知道怎么缝上扣子。
I know how to sew a button on.
你怎么知道这个解释错了?
How do you know that this explanation is wrong?
不管怎么说,追求的过程总比得手更为刺激。
The chase is always much more exciting than the conquest anyway.
“你怎么能这么说?”
"How can you say that?"
在一些地区自由主义并不怎么受欢迎。
There was less receptiveness to liberalism in some areas.
他接着告诉丹去计算机房该怎么走。
He proceeded to give Dan directions to the computer room.
她怎么想的就怎么说,这种习惯令人非常难堪。
She had the disconcerting habit of saying exactly what she thought.
她怎么能住在那里呢?
How could she live there?
打扰不断,让我怎么工作?
How can I work with these perpetual interruptions?
爸爸现在感觉怎么样?
How does Dad feel now?
“菲特似乎不是这么想的。”——“别去管菲特怎么说。”
"Fewter didn't seem to think so." — "Never mind what Fewter said."
去年夏天几乎没怎么下雨。
It hardly rained at all last summer.
“你是不是把这些都告诉警方了?”“呀,怎么会呢!”
"Have you said all this to the police?" — "Aw, come on!"
窗子怎么也动不了。
The window refused to budge.
你怎么就长不大呢?
Why don't you grow up?
你怎么拼写书这个词?
How do you spell book?
你今天怎么这么别扭?
Why are you being so objectionable today?
你的头发你想怎么染就怎么染。
You can dye your hair whatever colour you like.
告诉你怎么做就怎么做,别跟我顶嘴!
Do as you're told and don't give me any hassle!
他怎么知道你的号码?
How did he know your number?
你怎么拼写“铅笔”?
How do you spell "pencil"?
每次我都很惊讶,尼尔怎么能讲出这么索然无味的东西。
Neil's ability to utter banalities never ceased to amaze me.
我想怎么做就怎么做,行吗?
I'll do it my way, OK?
发动机怎么停了?
Why has the engine stopped?
你能告诉我怎么做吗?
Can you tell me how?
人们怎么想就会怎么说,你阻止不了。
You can't stop people saying what they think.
你是怎么获得这份工作的?
How did you get the job?
昨晚我几乎没怎么睡。
I slept very little last night.
叫你怎么做你就怎么做!
Do as you're told!
他们想怎么做就怎么做。
They are free to do as they please.
保加利亚情况怎么样?
What was Bulgaria like?
你的学校旅行怎么样?
How was your school trip?
我怎么会这么傻?
How could I have been so stupid?
我这个样子,怎么能对自己满意呢?
How can I love myself when I look like this?
你怎么这么晚?
How do you come to be so late?
他们会怎么解决那个问题?他寻思着。
How would they get over that problem, he wondered?
这张令人难堪的照片是怎么落到媒体手中的?
How had this com-promising picture come into the possession of the press?
你感觉怎么样,爸爸?
How do you feel, Dad?
怎么回事?
What's the matter?
你今天怎么这么高兴?
Why are you so bright and cheerful today?
我们怎么分工呢?
How shall we divide up the work?
我在自己家里爱怎么穿就怎么穿!
I'll dress how I like in my own house!
你怎么那么小气呢?
How could you be so petty?
这首诗再怎么晦涩,至少有一点是清楚的。
Whatever its obscurities, the poem was clear on at least one count.
怎么啦,亲爱的?
What's the matter, darling?
我们怎么知道你不只是在为自己的朋友遮掩呢?
How do we know you're not just covering up for your friend?
那让我们来调用一次吧,让我们建立一个,怎么说。
So if I call, let's , let's set up s to be, I don't know, some big long list.
在历史上,人们很多次,直觉地感知到了这一点,但是他们不知道怎么去计算
That's an idea that struck people intuitively at various times in history, but they didn't know how to do these calculations.
我想我就关于你们要怎么做最终的项目,已经给大家一个提示了吧。
I thought I'd give you a little glimpse at what you can do for your final project toward terms end.
各位怎么样?医生怎么说?
Hey guys. Hey. Hi. Well? Okay, how'd it go at the doctor's?
说我在辩护,当我给物理主义者辩护时我会说,别怪我们,我们还不知道怎么解释呢
I'm defending, I'm defending the physicalist by saying, "Don't blame us. We don't know how to explain it yet."
你可以想想你可以怎么做这个,对于做陈述的那个同学来说,要求有一点不同。
You can be reflect about how you do this, but there is slightly different function that person giving a presentation has.
听一听叶芝是怎么快速地,从一种情绪,一个情景中,转换到另一个里去的,就在这些三音韵的短诗句中。
Listen to how quickly Yeats modulates from one feeling, one image, to another in these really very short, quick, three-beat lines.
你在…你怎么…你在怎么?
What-what-what the, how how did-what the-how did-what?
你们会怎么描写政治,如果让你们,描写这种情景下的政治?
How do you describe the politics, if you like, of such a position?
你怎么敢!你说什么?
How dare you! Beg your pardon?
当有人把自己称作,全英国最有天赋的拉丁文学家的时候,弥尔顿很自然是-他怎么可能不是呢?
As someone who would quickly establish himself as the most talented Latinist probably in all of England, Milton is naturally -- how could he not be?
这是怎么回事?,谈到这个变化,我们必须要理解社会中的力量。
How does that happen? You know, you've got to appeal to social forces if you're going to talk about change.
你怎么会…什么时候…
How did you? How? How?
毫无疑问,这些言辞非常激烈,我觉得,怎么高估它们的分量都不过分。
These are unquestionably strong words, and I think it's impossible for us to overestimate the weight of these words.
那么现在让我们来想想,怎么设计实验本身吧,这里有两个目标,或者多于两个目标。
Now let's think about designing the experiment itself. The goal here, there are two goals. Or more than two.
问题是该怎么进行生产,你怎么大批量生产这种微生物,即在可控条件下生产牛痘病毒
So, how could you produce--the question is, how could you produce large quantities of this- of this microorganism, this virus vaccinia under controlled conditions?
你在街边向几个行人问路。“我没法找到目的地了,我不知道该怎么走!”
And you've asked several people on the street . "I just can't get there! I don't know where I'm going!" and
你是怎么认识法兰西丝的?
So how did you know Francis?
我们这里一共有四个氢原子成键,我们可以考虑怎么来-,描述碳碳键。
So we can have four total hydrogens bonding here, - and we can think about how to describe these carbon- carbon bonds.
我得再问一次,怎么赚?
Again I must go back to, how?
因为我说:“听着,我有个好主意,我们研究吧。”我怎么说她就怎么做。
because I said, "Listen, I got a great idea, let's go for it." And she did exactly what I said.
你觉得怎么样?好些了。
How are you feeling? Better.
你认识阿佐格?怎么回事?
You know of Azog. How?
至关重要的一步,我将在本周五跟大家细细道来,如果我很嚣张地失败了怎么办?
What was the key step that I said I needed to do on Friday but failed very publicly to do so?
这些都是怎么实现的呢?,布鲁克斯确信自己可以,从精神分析的角度理解这些问题,我们马上要解释。
How does all this work? Brooks believes that he can understand it, as we'll try to explain, in psychoanalytic terms.
所以,我自学怎样编程,因为我想,学习怎么在屏幕上画一张地图出来。
So, I taught myself how to program because I wanted to learn how to draw a map on the screen.
大屠杀中的辛德勒,以及另外一个人,我不知道他的名字怎么发音,卢斯赛伯吉纳,在卢旺达
Schindler in the Holocaust, and then the other guy, in and I can't pronounce his name Rusesabagina, in Rwanda.
戴着眼镜我也能看出来没人举手,有想法么?大家来帮帮我吧,你们对这个算法的增长率是怎么认为的?
What do you think? Even with these glasses on, I can see no hands up, any suggestions? Somebody help me out.
他花了很大笔墨很详细地描写了,他还在子宫里发生的事,但他是怎么知道的呢?
He's narrating in great detail what happened while he was in the womb. Where does this knowledge come from?
我怎么没看到那些呢?
How did I miss that?
鱼缸乾净了!怎么会?
The tank is clean! But how?
你和乔伊的约会怎么样?
How was your date with Joey?
你怎么能?我怎么能什么?
How could you? How could I what?
我怎么会错得这么离谱?
How could I be so wrong?
你怎么知道这值多少钱……
How do you know how much…
我怎么醒的?你怎么赶走它的?
Why am I back? How did you get him out?
你,你怎么能不告诉他们?
How can you not tell them?
她对这个分子,二氟脱氧胞嘧啶核苷怎么抑制酶很感兴趣,要做这些研究。
So, she is interested in how this molecule, gemcitabine, inhibits an enzyme. So, to do those studies, she needs to know a lot of the stuff on this list.
你怎么知道她还活着?
How do you know if she made it?
他们究竟把谁当目标又是怎么发现目标的,尽管我有一种感觉,他们的途径和我们的差不多。
exactly who they were targeting and how, though I got the sense that their approach was similar to ours.
好,需要怎么操控这能力?
Okay. How do I control it?
这个实验怎么工作的,我们先来做些计算,但我相信你们都已经。
But I'm sure you can easily see how these styrofoam balls could, in fact, be a mono layer of gold nuclei.
那你怎么变回来的呢?
How do you change back?
我怎么知道这只是一个标志?,我怎么知道标志上写的是存在?
How do I know it's a sign? How do I know it says 'exit'?
荒野给了我们机会,来感受这些挑战,比如难以预测的天气,让我们自己想一想“该怎么做?“
The wilderness allows us the opportunity to experience the challenges that come with unpredictable weather, and saying "How do I deal with it?"
到10章节讲述了亚伦是怎么成为大祭司的,以及亚伦的后代是怎么成为以色列的祭司宗族的。
Chapters 8 through 10 recount the installation of Aaron as high priest and the Aaronides then as the priestly clan within Israel.
这些名字带来了许多联系,我想问的问题是:,怎么去对待这些名字?
So, these names drag associations with them, and one question I want to ask is: what to do with those?
但我想知道的是,你是怎么想的,你是怎么想的,才会为他们辩护。
But what do you- I want to know what you think. You defend them.
你怎么知道,你怎么可能知道?
You can't know that. How can you possibly know that?
我怎么可以?,我怎么敢自我感觉良好?
How can I? How dare I feel good about myself?
◎ 怎么 zěnme
(1) [how] ——询问情状、性质、方式、原因、行动等
他们怎么还不回来?
(2) [what]——用于虚指
不知怎么,她很气恼
(3) [however]——用于任指,其前常用“不论”、“不管”等词,其后常用“都”“也”等词相照应,或“怎么”连用
他怎么也不肯休息
(4) [somewhat]——表示某些程度
也许它留给你的印象仍然不怎么深
(5) [how could]——用于反问或感叹,表示肯定、否定,或加强语气
怎么,你不认得我了?
(6) 犹如何,怎样
为什么。《儒林外史.第四四回》:「我是你叔父。你怎么『叔父』不叫,称呼『老爷』?」《红楼梦.第六二回》:「探春道:『怎么不回大奶奶?』」
如何。《红楼梦.第四五回》:「我们脸软,你说该怎么罚他?」
干什么。元.秦?夫《东堂老.楔子》:「你唤我怎么?」近怎样
务必。元.关汉卿《鲁斋郎.楔子》:「小人急心疼,看看至死,怎么救小人一命!」