她在人行道上跺着双脚取暖。
She stamped her feet on the pavement to keep out the cold.
大家蜂拥而上把”电线杆“一阵猛跺,让后把他拽到街道上。
The guys jumped on the beanpole and dragged him into the street.
然而这一新角度,拍摄了夹在两跺墙之间的塑像,构成了一个更为独特的画面。
But this new Angle, capturing the statue between two walls, makes for a more unique picture.
跺了跺脚,把靴子上的雪抖掉。
He stamped the snow from his boots.
拍拍手, 跺跺脚。 拍拍手, 跺跺脚。
Clap your hands, stamp your feet. Clap your hands, stamp your feet.
他跺着脚走出了房间。
He stomped out of the room.
他立即耍起性子来,像小孩似的跺着脚又叫又跳。
He immediately threw a tantrum, screaming and stomping up and down like a child.
你把我扔在这儿算怎回事? ” 坐车的跺着脚喊.
You can't leave me here! " the other shouted, stamping his feet.
我跺了一阵脚想暖和暖和。
I tried stamping my feet to keep warm.
我们会用它厚厚地涂在每一跺墙和每一块天花板上,以致使我们停不下来。
We would slather every wall and every ceiling with the stuff. There would be no stopping us.
“随便!”我抓起要洗的衣服,狠狠地跺着脚出去,在开车回学校的路上仍然狂怒不已。
"Whatever!" I grabbed my laundry and stomped out, still seething as I drove back to campus.
她从椅子上站起来走向我的12加仑吸尘器,发出更大声的噪音来,还跺了跺脚。
She got up out of her chair and walked quickly to my twelve-gallon wet-dry Shop-Vac.
这是什么?这是酸奶。和我一起说,还要跺跺脚哦!来吧,你们准备好了吗?
What is it? It's yoghurt. Say it with me and stamp your feet! Come on, are you ready?
她每说一次,都要跺一次脚。
She stamped each time she said it.
拍拍手, 跺跺脚, 摇摇头.
With a clap , clap , Stamp, stamp, Shake your head about.
跺了跺脚,他吐了口长气, 很长很白.
He stamped his feet and exhaled a long, white breath.
我重重地跺着脚上楼去,看到楼梯非常脏了,每个角落里都积满了灰尘、头发和乐高积木。
I stomp upstairs, noticing how dirty the stairs are, little nests of dust and hair and Lego blocks in the corner of each one.
他在舞池里跺着舞步,样子很可笑.
He looked funny stomping round the dance floor.
母亲在屋里荡来荡去犹如轻雾,而父亲却跺着脚步仿佛一队士兵。
Our mother drifted around the house like mist, but Father stomped like a detail of soldiers.
凡不接待你们的,你们离开那城的时候,要把脚上的尘土跺下去,见证他们的不是。
And whosoever will not receive you, when ye go out of that city, shake off the very dust from your feet for a testimony against them.
她又跺了跺脚。
She stamped her foot again.
马发出哼声并跺着脚。
The horse snorted and stamped its feet.
“不,”斯特凡妮亚跺着脚反驳道。
"No," retorted Stefania, stamping her feet.
他们进入了前厅,跺着靴子,蹦跳着抖掉身上的雪。
They came into the front hall, stamping their boots and jumping up and down to knock the snow off.
他跺着脚, 咬紧了牙关, 恨恨地喊道: “ 混蛋!
He stamped his foot, ground his teeth and raved at Kao Sheng , " You blasted idiot!
马不安地用蹄跺着地面。
The horse stamped the ground nervously.
二人对着众人跺下脚上的尘土,就往以哥念去了。
But they shook off the dust of their feet against them, and came unto Iconium.
拍拍你的手,跺跺你的脚。
Clap your hands and stamp your feet.
军官跺跺靴子:“小姐,别对我无礼。”
The officer stamped his boot. 'Don't be insolent with me, mademoiselle.'
这匹马呼哧呼哧地喷着气,不耐烦地跺着蹄子.
The horse snorted and stamped its hoof impatiently.
你跺脚跺的太重了,你会掉下去的。
You stomp too hard and you'll fall in it.
“今天早上,他把我赶出了房间。”玛丽说着,激动地跺着脚。
"He turned me out of the room this morning," said Mary, stamping her foot with excitement.
Jay又跺了我几次,我这才摇摇晃晃的站了起来,立马扑向他。
Jay stomped at me a couple of times before I staggered to my feet and launched myself at him.
她越笑越厉害,在房间里跺着脚,手捧着胖肚子,像是要笑破肚皮。
She laughed more and more, stamping about the room and holding her fat sides as though they would burst.
她把双手从耳朵上拿开,跳起来,跺着脚。
She took her hands from her ears and sprang up and stamped her foot.
两只小脚跺,跺,跺。
Two little feet stamp, stamp, stamp.
她生气地跺着脚。
She stamped with anger.
我能听见马打响鼻儿、跺蹄子的声音。
I could hear the snort and stamp of a horse.
“你最好别理这只狗,”希刺克厉夫先生以同样的音调咆哮着,跺一下脚来警告它。
You'd better let the dog alone, 'growled Mr Heathcliff in unison, checking fiercer demonstrations with a punch of his foot.
牛儿进了屠宰场,马儿上了竞技场,而威廉斯却疯也似的跺着脚。
The cattle go to the slaughterhouse, the horses to rodeos. But Mr Williams is stomping mad.
特萨跺着脚,搓着手.
Tessa is stamping her feet and rubbing her hands.
那位军官跺了跺脚。
The officer stamped his boot.
昨晚,我跺着脚进卧室,准备大发雷霆。
Last night, I stomped into our bedroom ready to turn on my anger at full volume.
当他终于站起来的时候,他用尽全力用脚跺了跺雪地。
When he had gained his feet at last, he stamped upon the ground with all his might.
人们鼓掌,拍着大腿,跺着地板。
People are clapping, slapping their thighs, stomping the floor.
安娜·贝利跺着脚,板着脸说,“看看是谁搞砸了这一切!”
Annabel stamped and pouted. "Look who just messed everything up!"
他把巴松管夹在腋下,跺着脚走了出去.
He tucked the bassoon under an arm and stamped out.
她跺着小脚说:“如果你想这么卑鄙的话,随你的意吧!”
She stamped her little foot and said, "Be so mean if you want to!"
“ 就是你, " 嘉莉跺着脚说, " 你是个自高自大 、 讨厌透顶的胆小鬼.
" You are,'stamped Carrie. " You're a horrid, conceited coward, that's what you are.
吴荪甫垂头看了一眼, 焦躁地跺着脚.
Wu Sun - fu glanced down at the shadows , then stamped on them in his vexation.
跺跺脚。像恐龙一样跺脚。咆哮吧。像恐龙一样咆哮。跺脚! 跺脚!跺脚! 咆哮!咆哮!咆哮!像恐龙一样地跺脚!跺脚咆哮!
To the stomp. To the dinosaur stomp. To the roar. To the dinosaur roar. Stomp. Stomp. Stomp. Roar. Roar. Roar. To the dinosaur stomp. Stomp. Roar.
基本字义
● 跺
duò ㄉㄨㄛˋ
◎ 提起脚来用力踏地:~脚。
英语 stamp feet, step
法语 taper (du pied)
详细字义
◎ 跺
跥 duò
〈动〉
顿足,用脚猛力踏地 [stamp one's foot]。如:跺脚(顿足,举脚猛力踩地);跺蹬(跺足,跺脚);跺泥(脚用力蹬地);跺打(用力踩踏)
常用词组